Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Would you like Devs to aquire and add this DLC to the game in the near future? HALLOWEEN MONSTERPACK

Krizzie
Krizzie Member Posts: 21

For next Halloween maybe secure some classic looks like Dracula, Dr.Frankenstein, Lagoon Monster, Chuthulu etc. 😉 If not as killers then as skins, along with other fun ones:

Full on Dracula for the Wraith

Dr. Frankenstein for the Doctor

The Blair Witch for the Huntress

Silent Hill nurse for the Nurse

Slasher’s Druid for the Legion

SlenderMan for Ghostface

LagoonMonster/Chuthulu for Trapper

Buffy Summers The Vampire Slayer as a new Survivor, you know, for fun

Perks would be:

Random! Each time you start a game by pressing ready, 3 random perks will be made available, alongside the one available slot she would always have for the player to choose freely from the Blood-Web. The perks will be locked until death/escape (and disconnecting/being disconnected before game loads or mid-game to go back to lobby does not reset them). The perks will fill up all 3 slots automatically if available. If not, the player can choose from the 3 which one to place in the second slot for example, besides the open choice one you start with and level up from as per usual.

Regarding perk levels, they will match the perk level of the open choice one. If it’s a green level 2 perk then all following 3 will be lvl2. In the lobby you will have time to read the perks functions until one learns to identify and memorize. This will give players a challange but also a taste of all other abilities. To quickly learn, adopt and use skill will not just be about creating the perfect survivor build now, but by making the player use whatever the game throws at them to the max, no matter what it ends up being.

Items and add-ons would function as usual being able to be added beforehand and altered in the lobby

Would you like Devs to aquire and add this DLC to the game in the near future? HALLOWEEN MONSTERPACK 12 votes

Yes, I would buy this!
25%
Scary_Punk_GhostValikKrizzie 3 votes
No, not interested
50%
GlamourousLeviathanGuiltiiYuiMainStabby_AbbyLyvianetteChiky 6 votes
Maybe with changes
25%
Seiko300pizzaduffyhp90Bennett_They1Them 3 votes

Comments

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    Maybe with changes

On a slightly separate note, I just want to see a water-themed chapter ANYTHING at some point in Dead by Daylights future. I think it is severely lacking in Aquatic Horror, and the Trapper's "Seaside Psycho" cosmetic already proves it is a compelling character design. Not to mention there are plenty of ideas that can fill that niche.

The classic "Creature from the Black Lagoon" (as OP mentioned)

Vintage Scuba Diver clad head to toe in old Scuba Gear armed with fishing spear

A (haunted?) Naval Officer with a Saber

A (haunted?) Pirate with a cutlass

An old and grim Fisherman using any number of hooks, fishing tools and equipment

The Big Daddy from Bioshock

Cthulu (as OP mentioned)

I wouldn't want to see such novel killer concepts which have barely been touched in DBD go to waste as skins for other killers.

• pizzaduffyhp90
    pizzaduffyhp90 Member Posts: 901
    Maybe with changes

For Nurse though if it was possible I'd give her Death Sword for a skin from Twilight Princess.

• Valik
    Valik Member Posts: 1,274
    Yes, I would buy this!

They really need to get more creative with these things.

If Skins are supposed to be such a revenue stream for them - you'd think they'd release things with a little bit more charm to them, and a lot more frequently.