If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

[PC / CONSOLE ][18+] Aussie Players

Options
Bubble0seven
Bubble0seven Member Posts: 115
edited April 2022 in Looking For Players

I currently stream DBD most nights and and i am tired of playing solo when i do play DBD. I do play off and on stream and do have cross play on.

Only requirements really is

• 18+ due to me being an older person and rather not have to censor myself (yes old people play games tioo amazing hey)
  • Don't take the game seriously it is for fun but i still like to raise in rank i just rather not have people that get all salty over it.
  • Maturity
  • Sense of humor

I am in Western Australia so generally anytime in the late afternoon or evening unless i am streaming other games etc. If your not comfortable with voice chat at the beginning that is fine, and if you rather not be heard on stream that is fine also i can mute discord if we are playing while streaming.

If your interested let me know

Steam and DBD invite will be given later i will not add anybody as a freind to my discord unless i am messaged here first.

Bubble0seven

Don't wish to look for anybody at this stage thanks anyhow

Post edited by Rizzo on
This discussion has been closed.