Exclusive skins

RSB
RSB Member Posts: 2,258
edited June 2018 in General Discussions

So where are they? I heard that people, who bought the DLCs will get exclusive skins, as a thank for supporting the devs.

Comments

• Soren
    Soren Member Posts: 369

Later. They did release a Dwight exclusive for who bought Leatherface DLC, though.

• RSB

@Soren said:
    Later. They did release a Dwight exclusive for who bought Leatherface DLC, though.

So we are still waiting for every other killer and survivor skins? Also if they want to release "exclusives" like that Dwight head, then... meh.. It should be full sets of skins, not just one head.

• ComelyStar
    ComelyStar Member Posts: 187

People that bought the Clown DLC have received Kates top as a white version. That is the exclusive skin.

• RSB

@ComelyStar said:
    People that bought the Clown DLC have received Kates top as a white version. That is the exclusive skin.

XDDDDD << that is my comment on this.

If they want to attract people into buying their DLCs, they should release fine exclusive skins for them, not ######### top for Kate, and head for Dwight. Also, why do killers receive nothing?

• Soren
    Soren Member Posts: 369

@RSB said:

@Soren said:

So we are still waiting for every other killer and survivor skins? Also if they want to release "exclusives" like that Dwight head, then... meh.. It should be full sets of skins, not just one head.

I don't think they'll do a cosmetic for every single character... In other words: Dwight's head might THE only exclusive you get from Leatherface DLC. At least that's my bet, it would take too much time otherwise.

• BarpleBapkins
    BarpleBapkins Member Posts: 36

Well you'll also have to take in mind that they haven't completed all of the cosmetics, namely the exclusives from DLCs. it'll take time but they'll get around to it once they find the time, probably in the autumn patch or a bit sooner. Hopefully killers will get some items too, but I'm not keeping my hopes up.