DbD has the most disgusting playerbase I’ve ever encountered.

2»

Comments

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Master I've never used MLGA and enver will and I'm hopeful they eventually find a way to ban for it, the same as the marco flashlight clickers..I think a better detection system might have to wait upon the code rewrite and perhaps some way of getting Vac detection perhaps involved as well.

• iTz_KilLaZ_x
    iTz_KilLaZ_x Member Posts: 300
    Actually my 4 year old DOES NOT play this. Some dude went out of his way to find me on Facebook and I guess he saw I had a son. 
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@iTz_KilLaZ_x said:
    Actually my 4 year old DOES NOT play this. Some dude went out of his way to find me on Facebook and I guess he saw I had a son. 

PS4? Because on Steam I'm set to private for that very reason since i've been stalked before through Steam and on League of Legends. I even had someone go so far as to call me on my cell phone, somehow they got it from Verizon.

• iTz_KilLaZ_x
    powerbats said:

@iTz_KilLaZ_x said:

PS4? Because on Steam I'm set to private for that very reason since i've been stalked before through Steam and on League of Legends. I even had someone go so far as to call me on my cell phone, somehow they got it from Verizon.

Xbox. 
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@powerbats said:
    @Master I've never used MLGA and enver will and I'm hopeful they eventually find a way to ban for it, the same as the marco flashlight clickers..I think a better detection system might have to wait upon the code rewrite and perhaps some way of getting Vac detection perhaps involved as well.

Its impossible, they have no technical way to detect it.
    The only way to bann for it currently would be the person using it "accidentially" leaking it on stream for example, but even their fogstreamers use and even promote MLGA. That alone is absurd

• RotBb
    RotBb Member Posts: 396
    I know most people know how toxic people can get in this game but in my personal experience, I have never seen anything so bad. First, I get hateful & salty messages almost after every killer game I play. Doesn’t matter if I play good or bad. Fair or cheap. It still comes in.

But what’s even worse is some things that have been said. My 4 year old son was called names by someone. I had another guy who ddosed me and stalked me, trying to find as much info about me as he could. And just recently, some dude slandered me by saying I’m into younger girls and a pedophile. I notified him that’s illegal but I don’t plan on doing anything since it’s just over text... I’m not being hyperbolic or exaggerating any of this either.

Idk if anyone else’s has had an experience with the playerbase that is this bad but it’s absolutely draining. I’m so sick of it that I don’t even wanna bother playing much anymore
    1. Cyberbullying isn’t real
    2. The stalker: CALL THE POLICE
    3. I agree, wether or not you take action on it, if you’re attracted to underaged people (with leaniance on some things, I can admit that; but if you’re especially attracted to them, that’s different) that makes you a pedophile, that’s the definition of pedophile. 
    4. If it’s so toxic, leave, you’re only adding to it by making this post.
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Cyberbullying is real.

• iTz_KilLaZ_x
    RotBb said:
    I know most people know how toxic people can get in this game but in my personal experience, I have never seen anything so bad. First, I get hateful & salty messages almost after every killer game I play. Doesn’t matter if I play good or bad. Fair or cheap. It still comes in.

But what’s even worse is some things that have been said. My 4 year old son was called names by someone. I had another guy who ddosed me and stalked me, trying to find as much info about me as he could. And just recently, some dude slandered me by saying I’m into younger girls and a pedophile. I notified him that’s illegal but I don’t plan on doing anything since it’s just over text... I’m not being hyperbolic or exaggerating any of this either.

Idk if anyone else’s has had an experience with the playerbase that is this bad but it’s absolutely draining. I’m so sick of it that I don’t even wanna bother playing much anymore
    1. Cyberbullying isn’t real
    2. The stalker: CALL THE POLICE
    3. I agree, wether or not you take action on it, if you’re attracted to underaged people (with leaniance on some things, I can admit that; but if you’re especially attracted to them, that’s different) that makes you a pedophile, that’s the definition of pedophile. 
    4. If it’s so toxic, leave, you’re only adding to it by making this post.
    I’m not attracted to younger or underaged people. What?
  • ASurvkillivorer
    ASurvkillivorer Member Posts: 1,840

I didnt read every post but. How the hell did they find your info?

People, take your real name off of the Xbox thing. Its the most moronic feature ever and gets so on my nerves. I don't even stream because of it. First Xbox randomly starts showing you your own full name while flashing back between your gamertag. As if you might forget your own name or something. To make matters worse it started showing your email too. For the love of god why there is no option to take that off is beyond me. At the very least just set it so it won't show your name. And take your face pic up as im not sure how anyone would find your facebook if they didn't at least know what you look like.