Almost all Female Killers are stronger than the Male Killers?

PedoleonSpaceBeast
PedoleonSpaceBeast Member Posts: 34
edited November 2018 in General Discussions

I know it sounds stupid, but... did you guys realized that almost all Female Killers are stronger than Male Killers?

Comments

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    And they are smaller which equals easier to hide
  • NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

I know it sounds stupid, but... did you guys realized that almost all Female Killers are stronger than Male Killers?

I love my baby, nurse lol.
  • Link
    Link Member Posts: 135

@PedoleonSpaceBeast said:

While i myself understand what you're saying, be careful how you say it. You're playing with fire when it comes to that.

• Attackfrog
    Attackfrog Member Posts: 1,134

Pound for pound, though it seems you are correct. They lift survivors of the same weight with equal speed and "ease" as their larger, male counterparts. Thus it would seem that if we look at strength:bodyweight....female killers are indeed stronger!

• GhostrickSpecter
    GhostrickSpecter Member Posts: 460
    edited November 2018

@Attackfrog said:

Pound for pound, though it seems you are correct. They lift survivors of the same weight with equal speed and "ease" as their larger, male counterparts. Thus it would seem that if we look at strength:bodyweight....female killers are indeed stronger!

Pssttt...That's a good one! You got me again

• Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243

When Injustice 2 first came out the female characters were for the most part pretty weak to their male counterparts.

There was a couple SJW gaming articles written to complain about it. Was hilarious.

Dbd probably took the smarter route.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Gender equality in 2018  basically :wink:
  • ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edited November 2018
    Female Killers get stronger powers to compensate for weaker basestats. That severely increases the skillceiling and potential on most of them.

Sooner or later some gaming journo is going to find out and throw a tantrum.
  • Plippy
    Plippy Member Posts: 187

The matriarchy strikes again!

Gamers, rise up!

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786

They are also slower than males (Piggy too while in crouch mode)

• WakizashiSaya
    WakizashiSaya Member Posts: 16

I feel like the enitity empowers them

• Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167
    To answer the question, all killers have the same base capabilities and strength; but with different movement speeds and lunges depending upon how they walk.