Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

The Game just doesn’t really bother me much

I don’t know why it just doesn’t really get to me the gens I find quite nice to defend the pallets just don’t annoy me as much.(I’m well aware that for some killers there’s no hope just a weird thought I have). Maybe it’s my mains Hillbilly shreds pallets, Hag can care less, Oni will get the on hit and then it’s downhill, Deathslinger can shoot before they reach next one, and Nemesis eats pallets like cereal in the morning. Two of them I like getting The Game Hag and Nemesis. Just unpopular opinion I want to share.

Comments

• OpenX
    OpenX Member Posts: 890

I play a fair amount of M1 killers so I hate that map with a passion.

Although I gave into the dark side and was playing some Adrenaline Vial + Compound 33 Blight earlier and got sent to it by a SWF.

In that case it makes 100% sense to have that many pallets on a map since he can nuke them and recover so fast even on The Game you can't make it to the next pallet sometimes.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,967

I like playing doctor on that map because I hate people who stealth on meat plant

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082

Which is the maps core issue some killers who ignore pallets or shred them fast don’t care because they can deal with them so effectively. But, if you’re Pig, Trapper, or Myers god bless

• OpenX

Yeah pretty much. The gap between M1 killers and top tier killers is huge. The gap between M1 killers and top tier killers running a meta build and the best addons is just like an entirely different game.

That match ended up being so sweaty I had to put DBD down for the night, which is why I am on the forums now lol.

4 meta survivors, 3 styptics + syringes, and a meat plant offering. Ended up barely winning by tunneling the first guy to death through like 5 bodyblocks, a pallet save, BT, DS, 15 god pallets, and two syringes.

• OpenX
    edited April 2022

Oh I was compound 33 blight for the SWF game. No way I would have ever had a chance beating that team as an M1 killer.

Usually I do Sadako and Clown though. Sometimes Myers; Ghostface I am waiting for his buffs.

• Brokenbones
    Brokenbones Member Posts: 5,167

As someone who mainly plays M1 killers I also don't mind the map as much, it's weird

I think part of it is to do with the limited number of windows and the amount of mindgameable or 50/50 type pallets. Those kind of interactions I enjoy. It's also a compact map, it's not like rotten fields where you m1 a guy and he disappears into the corn never to be seen again

The god pallets do suck and the CCTV room/Double basement pallets in particular belong in a circle of hell somewhere but

I can't say I hate the map? It def should be changed, but Idk I like it

Now whenever I see Fractured Cowshed, then I get upset.

• OpenX

C33 Adrenaline Vial Blight was actually enough to break one of those basement pallets, and catch all the way back up and down the survivor before they could make it to the second one. I don't think I had ever actually played that combo on that map before but it was something that happened during the match which surprised me

• Brokenbones
    Brokenbones Member Posts: 5,167

C33 is almost like a built in enduring spirit fury for Blight right?

That addon does so much it's incredible

• OpenX

Yeah you just slam into the pallets and they are gone. It's nuts and honestly I never really used it much until recently. Now I am an addict.

With adrenaline vial your power is ready again by the time the pallet is done breaking too, so you just instantly rush afterwards. Blight is tons of effort to play but those addons are a really nice reward for spending a lot of time learning him