Last to get hooked,give a chance

Probably been requested a million times, I don't get hooked all game.I'm last survivor,get caught,hooked.and get no chance to escape or struggle.
Please allow a chance,especially if i'm running deliverance.

Comments

• TheWorldconsumer
    TheWorldconsumer Member Posts: 82

Okay, lets be real: even IF you could struggle on the hook as the last surv....and you got an active deliverance.... do you really think that the killer will just go poof after he hooked you?
    You would be his last objective, and the moment this suggestion of yours would be implemented, not one killer player would ever again leave the last hooked surv alone..... so long story short: your idea would NOT give you a chance, just maybe some bonus BP IF you unhook yourself.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@cortown711 said:
    Probably been requested a million times, I don't get hooked all game.I'm last survivor,get caught,hooked.and get no chance to escape or struggle.
    Please allow a chance,especially if i'm running deliverance.

So that you can escape into the killers arms? Doesnt make sense, as last survivor being hooked you have zero chance to survivor. Might aswell cancel the hok animation instead of holding the killer hostage for 2 minutes

• FoggyDownpour
    FoggyDownpour Member Posts: 288

@TheWorldconsumer said:
    Okay, lets be real: even IF you could struggle on the hook as the last surv....and you got an active deliverance.... do you really think that the killer will just go poof after he hooked you?
    You would be his last objective, and the moment this suggestion of yours would be implemented, not one killer player would ever again leave the last hooked surv alone..... so long story short: your idea would NOT give you a chance, just maybe some bonus BP IF you unhook yourself.

I disagree, I have seen many killers turn to break pallets and set traps, anything to get those last few points. They turn away even when there is still another survivor in the process of dying on a hook and you have the option to try to free yourself. There are also those killers that hook you right next to the hatch. It definitely wouldn't be likely that you escaped but being given the chance would be rather nice.

• grisstyl
    grisstyl Member Posts: 110
    edited December 2018

He's asking for the chance guys. It probably won't work, but if he brought a whole perk dedicated to unhooking himself, didn't get hooked for the whole game, and rescued someone, don't you think it's a bit ######### that he doesn't even get the opportunity?

+1