Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - (Killer) got stuck in a car on the updated Haddonfield map.

SirMrDunphy
SirMrDunphy Member Posts: 2
edited April 2022 in Bug Reporting

Description

Before the bug happened I had only played a custom game as the Legion on Haddonfield, after that I went straight into a regular game.

The game seemed to work just fine, nothing out of the ordinary (other than enjoying The Legion a whole lot more than before). I was chasing a Feng Min around a car (attached screenshot) when all of a sudden my FPS dropped dramatically (jumping from 1 to 5fps). The game also completely froze for a couple seconds a few times.

After just a short while my FPS got back to normal but I could not do anything in-game. I couldn't move, I couldn't look around, basic attack, activate my ability, anything. I could, though, see survivors playing around, sounds worked just fine, click esc to open menus, go through settings etc. I tried minimizing the game, opening up other windows, I even plugged in my PS4 controller through USB and even though the game reacted to it, changing the icons for my ability etc, I still couldn't do anything.

The bug happened during Feral Frenzy, but I was still stuck after it ended.

Screenshots

These were taken in a custom game after the game where the bug happened. Did not remember to screenshot during the game.

Location of the car:

Approximate position I got stuck in:

Additional Info

Character: The Legion

Add-ons: Mural Sketch, Joey's Mix Tape

Perks: Pop Goes the Weasel, Thanatophobia, BBQ&Chili, Discordance,

Map: Haddonfield

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated