We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Ghostface music

GoblinPiss
GoblinPiss Member Posts: 4
edited April 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

I thought they were going to rework GF's music after all the bad feedback on the PTB. It's just as ear piercing as before. Did I miss something or is his music going to be re-re-addressed in the future? I can tell they re-worked it but they left in the awful scraping fax machine noise.

I'm not bothering to play him. It's that headache-inducing for me. Am i in the minority here?

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

Yeah, I tested it in a custom game.

It gave me a horrible headache so I think I'll do the same.

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,555

It does not affect me, but it certainly is the worse out of him and Legion. Legion is not noticeably repetitive or has screeching/wailing sounds that are irritating.

Whatever they perceive to be the despair of being chased by Ghostface does not get translated properly

• Jay_K
    Jay_K Member Posts: 429

Honestly everyone should just d/c to ghostface untill BHVR address this issue properly and fixes it. I love playing ghostface but i refuse to play him untill they either fix the chase music..by fix i mean remove the constant repetative screeching not just change it by a minor amount. Or they add a volume control to chase music so we can turn it down.

As a killer i play with headphones so i can use audio ques to help me in a match such as locker openings, other survivors nearby, gen progress and multiple other areas were sounds are essential. With the chase music this loud and obnoxious it renders all the other sound ques pointless and hinders the killer no end.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,752

It’s the only chase music in the game that isn’t good.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

Artist's is kinda bad too

it's just not as grating as Ghostface's

• sizzlingmario4

Hers is a bit strange but I actually like it. Then again I’m one of the only people who likes artist it seems.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

Went against a couple of Ghostface's and ended up getting a major headache from the chase music. My ears hurt and I also felt really overwhelmed, so much so that I had to take a break after those matches to give my brain a break. His chase music needs changed immediately.

• gendoss
    gendoss Member Posts: 2,270

Am I really the only one who actually likes it? I always thought it was awesome.

• sizzlingmario4
  • Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,555

I can hear it for what it wants to be, but the whirring noise overpowers the epic string instruments

• Hannacia
    Hannacia Member Posts: 1,286

Sorry behaviour i was really looking forward on playing my old main again but with this chase music i cannot.

It sounds like a really broken washing machine or fax machine from the 80s. Its jarring and causes a headache after listening to it for a while.

I'm quite disappointed you couldnt just change it completely you left the jarring repeating washing machine grind sound there.

• Valik
    Valik Member Posts: 1,274

I feel very bad for the developers who put a lot of effort into this music - but it absolutely must change.

There are reports of nausea and queasiness as well as headaches, making this an a physically harmful part of the game.

The team should be focused on replacing this ASAP for those who are negatively effected.

You know it's bad when Otz turns the game volume down because of the chase music.

• scoser
    scoser Member Posts: 482

The chase music is actually headache inducing and needs to be changed as soon as possible. In combination with that and the changes to stalking where you can be revealed halfway across the map and through 3 different walls somehow, I don't think I'm going to be playing him unless something changes.