Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Leaning Issues

Dsg4041
Dsg4041 Member Posts: 75

Leaning with Ghostface is overall worse than before the update. It does seem you can move up and down a wall with the Lean easier, but the most important aspect was being able to immediately Lean on every doorway, obstacle, and wall. In this update, there was too many times I was tapping to try to Lean until it took like the 5th or 6th attempt to actually do.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Leonardo1ita
    Leonardo1ita Member Posts: 2,279
    edited April 2022

Did it seem a connection issue, or a feature rework?

I haven't noticed it playing Ghostface, could you explain in detail what changed from before?

• Dsg4041
    Dsg4041 Member Posts: 75
    edited April 2022

Another way I can talk about it is like this.

Before the update, if something showed the "Leanable" icon, you could pretty much always do exactly that, Lean on it any time, Unlean from it, Lean back on it repeatedly without a problem.

One of the biggest Lean issues I have is that I will be at, for example, a doorway, which seems to be a common issue object now, then see the "Leanable" icon. But for whatever reason, I am stuck tapping the Stalking button 5-6 times trying to get the Lean off. Sometimes I never got the Lean, sometimes I am Revealed in the long process, and sometimes I finally Lean.

Another big issue is that the "Leanable" icon itself appears less often in this patch than the previous one. It feels like I noticeably saw the Leanable icon less as I hugged through walls and corners just as before.