Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC- Heal & Repair Bug

I was playing in a public match as Ash against Legion at The Game after the newest update.

I was using his perks to get the adept achievement.

I was fine in the beginning of the match. I was able to repair, I think I was able to mend as well. Then, for a portion of the match I was unable to heal or repair. I didn't test if I could drop pallets. 

I'm not exactly sure but I think I might've been hit while Legion was in frenzy. I don't think I mended but it just went away. 

I tried to repair/heal but it just quickly started & canceled the animation. I have the toggle interaction enabled, if that matters. I don't think it was a faulty mouse button because I haven't had any issues with it canceling actions before.

Leon was "healing me" but there wasn't any progress for the bar so I'm not sure if he was mending me & there was a visual bug or what as I was still injured after he finished "healing me." I don't know if lag had anything to do with this as sometimes I do experience it. After he interacted with my character, I was able to heal & repair again. 

I used the same perks and played a few more matches. I'm not sure if I played at The Game again or against a Legion while using those perks as Ash though. I also played different survivors & used different perks against Legions today & haven't run into this issue since. 

One of the players said I was moving really fast on the floor but I don't know what that was about. 

Here's a video of it & a screenshot of everyone's perks.

3 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Thank you for the report

Comments