Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Legion able to hit survivors being unhooked with Feral Frenzy to get free chain

Just played a Legion game with Joey's Mixtape and Defaced Smiley Pin.

Survivor 1 (Kate) and Survivor 2 (Feng) were approaching the hooked Survivor 3 (Jeff). Used Feral Frenzy to damage Kate and Feng on their way to the hook (2 hits). Feng proceeded to unhook Jeff in front of me and I got a heartbeat when the UNHOOKING ANIMATION WAS HAPPENING, so I just went with a hit before he touched the floor, which didn't interrupt Feral Frenzy, but instead it counted as a hit (3 hits). Feng had Borrowed Time. Since Jeff was mid unhook animation, the 3rd hit DID NOT PROC DEEP WOUND, so Jeff still had a heartbeat after being unhooked. Hit him again (4 hits), which activated BT's protection (he got the white-ish aura), but was able to insta-down him again with the 5th hit.

The map was Azarov's Resting Place.

The hook in question was a regular hook

I doubt hitting a survivor while being unhooked is intended to count towards Feral Frenzy stacks.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments