Strongest Killer IRL.

Options
CL4P_TRAP_ER
CL4P_TRAP_ER Member Posts: 114
edited November 2020 in Off-topic

Who would be the strongest killer in real life? Not in the entity's realm. In every day life, like Jason, Myers, Freddy, etc.

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on

Comments

• CL4P_TRAP_ER
    CL4P_TRAP_ER Member Posts: 114
    Options

In my opinion, it's a toss up between Doctor and the Huntress. The Doctor can literally shock people. I'd imagine that feel the same as a defibrillator going through your feet. Plus he can make people go insane when near him. Even if people could evade him, they would still go mad. (Because survivors can't go below tier 1 or 2 madness. The Huntress survived bears and German soldiers. I'm pretty sure that she could take on anything you throw her way.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

Same as in game, you shouldnt mess around with someone who can teleport yielding a giant knife

• The_Manlet
    The_Manlet Member Posts: 474
    Options

Freddy by far, assuming he's still invading people's dreams and isn't just a manlet with a clawed glove.

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142
    Options

If in real life, I would think the Trapper or Billy. The power the Trapper has plus the expert use of traps scary as hell. As for Billy, just imagine having him running at you with that speed with a chainsaw.

• OxxyLix
    OxxyLix Member Posts: 7
    Options

Freddy - Even soldier are useless before they're in Dream World. Only there they can kill him. But Freddy can get them in Dream world one by one. Not all suddenly. One by one. Get them in Dream World and Kill.

Hillbilly - His Speed - is argument

Doctor - Weak a mind of Pleb. Then. Even the best sniper wouldn't be able to shoot normally.

• robin
    robin Member Posts: 149
    Options

Definitely nurse or wraith. how would you combat that irl when literally nothing like that is even possible to anything else?

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Options
    Its difficult though. I will just list all killers and my thoughts:

Trapper: Weak-ish maybe, unless you are not expecting him. His traps, even in real life, are very visible in most settings except high grass. Granted you will be permanently hindered for much longer compared to in-game.
    Billy and Leatherface: Chainsaw is pretty much instant death, very strong. Maybe LF is more effective because of better control. And in real life you will eventually run out of stamina, making it more difficult to escape LF in the long run.
    Wraith: Sure, invisibility and all... but weak to any light source. He would only be able to use his ability at night AND dark areas. And his normal attack is just a blunt weapon (unless that thing on the top is a blade). I would say Weak-ish as well.
    Nurse: She is undead, can go through stuff and appear anywhere. Maybe vulnerable after a blink, but still. Pretty strong, if the bonesaw was sharp enough.
    Myers: This one is hard because it depends on what would count as "not real life" stuff. If he had its full powers, stealth would be in his favour and stalking up to Tier 3 would mean instantly killing whoever he gets to. Strong, but his body doesnt make him look particularly well-built compared to others (unless it is just his model).
    Hag: Well, similar to Wraith, since light can screw up her power. But she is difficult to track in certain areas, and has claws. Still, you could probably overwhelm her physically quite easily. Weak-ish.
    Doctor: Whoever is near him goes mad, cannot concentrate and suffers of hallucinations. He doesnt even have to land a hit on people to kill them, as enough shocks surely will. Very strong.
    Huntress: I would say pretty weak. She has range and axes, but her lack of common sense and intelect make her really vulnerable. Great awareness, but she is just an animal that can be hunted. Weak.
    Freddy: A dream demon. Impossible to prove its existence to others and much less expect his attack. His only weakness is him having to be "remembered", which is almost impossible to fight against. Very strong.
    Pig: Ability to torture people, beartraps would be even stronger. She could probably even come up with new powers and traps. Still weak in terms of physical strength, but potentially a strong killer.
    Clown: If he had to kill people in open world, he would return to his old habits. An already established serial killer, except that police would easily counter it. His potions however, would be insanely powerful. Problem is he is easily countered by gasmasks.

Overall,I believe Doctor and Freddy would be the most powerful ones. Only followed by the chainsaw bros.

And worth noting, if killers were to work together in real life, the ultimate combo would definitely be Pig and Clown.
  • SpaceCoconut
    SpaceCoconut Member Posts: 1,962
    edited June 2018
    Options
    The Hag can carve shapes in solid concrete... With her finger.

That's some strength :)
  • Bayside
    Bayside Member Posts: 40
    Options

Pssh. Clown, obviously. He's got them D U M M Y T H I C C muscles.

• blenderman
    blenderman Member Posts: 10
    Options

If we're talking about PHYSICAL strength it's of course the Ha... it's a competition between the Trapper, Michael, the Clown and Leatherface. Huntress and the Doctor are jacked aswell, so they might also be able to compete. Idk about Wraith and Billy... Philip Looks rather lanky in comparison, and Billy had no real Chance of becoming ripped while being encaged for his entire life in a chamber, even though he does look scary and is also probably WAY stronger than your average person.

Nurse, Pig, Hag and Freddy... well. Not that big tbh. Sorry Freddy =/

• Opekyn
    Opekyn Member Posts: 83
    Options

Base simply off all the serial killer references, I'd have to go with the Clown. Any one of the serial killers are frighteningly successful enough - combined is a whole is a new level of body count.

This discussion has been closed.