We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

is it common to find your bug report deleted?

i made a detailed report on various bugs then all of a sudden its gone

i was asked by support to put my report into the forums, but now its vanished... i might be new here but thats really weird and i put a lot of work into it putting in various bugs ive run into a single list...

Comments

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,778

You're a new account. It's likely your post was flagged by the spam filter for a variety of reasons; a moderator will get to it very soon and allow the post. Don't worry, your work shouldn't have gone to waste.

• shadowkat02
    shadowkat02 Member Posts: 14

i shall hope not, i had various screenshots and details of various bugs ive run into, i kept updating it with new information

think i set off the wipe it clean filter or something as you said, but still it makes me sad, i didnt wanna have to sign up for another thing as i already had one for support side, then they request that i can report them on the forums too, then poof, so scared me big time.

im trying to compile a list of what bugs ive run into, which is growing alot of match breaking stuff on both sides.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,778

Honestly for the moment just remain calm and wait for a mod's attention- at the very latest Friday morning CEST but that's a stretch. If you'd broken a rule, you'd have been notified through DM, so unless you received a message the spam filter is the most likely culprit. Just vibe for a bit and it should appear naturally, and if it hasn't by tomorrow I'll try and forward this to a mod so they can check it out.

• shadowkat02
    edited April 2022

thank you very much, the threads still fairly new and happened well i was trying to edit my screenshots into the main post to remove the comment version, then said i dont have vanilla edit permissions, aslong as they take notice of it and hear of the bugs thats the main thing i care about, the new tome has arrived and some of these like frozen killers or BP boosters, or heads sticking outta lockers, or self heal not working or heck gate switch not being able to use. its kinda a real mess some of the problems ive run into at the worst time, refering to the new tomes release

• EQWashu
    EQWashu Member, Mod Posts: 5,046

Hey Shadowkat02,

As GoodBoyKaru mentioned, it was indeed caught by the Forum Spam Filter. It has been approved and posted. Thank you for your patience, and thank you for taking the time help to bring bugs or other issues to attention by posting em in the Bug Reports section!

• shadowkat02

thank you both very much, im hopping around the forums atm trying to share what information and help i can on other topics. ^w^