Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Infinite loading screen

Mitsui
Mitsui Member Posts: 77

While I was writing this report it was still charging, but it finished charging after about 6-7 minutes.

7 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• united_byfate
    united_byfate Member Posts: 2

I’ve also had this issue. Since the update I’ve only managed to play 2 killer games. Survivor lobbies load in but the audio intermittently cuts out on the screen offerings are burned, and I just then get either an infinite load screen or it just remains black. This continues until I either force close the application or I assume the game finishes and I then get the disconnected from lobby screen. I’m playing on a laptop via steam with a wired connection. Ive uninstalled/reinstalled, verified game files and fixed EAC client yet still unable to play.

• Woodywool
    Woodywool Member Posts: 622

oh sh*t, here we go again...

• Killer_Queen
    Killer_Queen Member Posts: 97

Ghostface seems to have something to do with it in my experience, 2nd time trying to play him tonight and I get forever loading screens. I played Onryo and Survivor fine.

• united_byfate
    united_byfate Member Posts: 2

I’ve tried playing as Trapper/Twins (1 game of each worked but then had to shut down whole laptop and restart after each trial) and zarina as survivor. One killer game was new Haddonfield, I honestly cannot understand it. Is it still happening to you?

At this point I must have attempted to play at least 15 times since the update.

• Alleluja
    Alleluja Member Posts: 14

I have had this bug since this patch already like 3 times. As killer (myer) and survivor too. Infnite loading screen will change to postgame chat for last person who won't close the game forcefully (or maybe just after waiting very long time) with 4 other players disconnected.