If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

I'm a little confused about the Green Glyphs

Options
Aurelle
Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

So I finally got to the Green Glyph challenge in the tome and I'm a little confused on the wording. It says that green glyphs can be interacted with anyone with this challenge. So does that mean if another survivor has this challenge active that they can take the green glyphs too? Or can any survivor interact with them?

And on a side note, I searched everywhere for them every match and couldn't find any. I only found one on Lery's, but that's it. Is there any particular places where these spawn? And do they move places (kind of like the purple glyph)?

Comments

• amazing_grace
    amazing_grace Member Posts: 734
    Options

So from what I heard, there's 2 green glyphs that will spawn for each person who has the challenge active. Anyone with the challenge active can close the glyph, so yes people can still your glyphs.

These glyphs spawn in totem spots, so if you know the maps well, just check where common totem spawns are. (They spawn in totem spots that aren't occupied by a totem) They don't move.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,079
    Options

My glyphs didn't start showing until 2 gens were left (they were in spots I had previously run by or even hid by earlier in the match so know they weren't there before) and I had actively been working on gens and helping the team. The one game I didn't see a single glyph was a match where I had a farming killer so I figured I'd run around looking for it, I never found one and nothing revealed during EGC. I wish they'd give a little more detail on them only because when they don't show up it seems like a bug rather than intended.

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,268
    Options

Mine were on Swamp with 2 gens left - there i noticed them but didn´t look before, so i don´t know.

And i had like 5 at once there.

• TheMidnightRidr
    TheMidnightRidr Member Posts: 598
    Options

I played a game as killer with the green glyphs. They spawned in totem spots where totems did not currently occupy in the match. I found a total of five in the match and got exponentially more blood points for each consecutive one I got. If you know totem locations, they should be easy to find, however if anybody is doing the challenge too, they can get them before you do.