Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Legion - Fuming Mixtape ends ANY generator regression when feral frenzy ends

Ula
Ula Member Posts: 276
edited September 2022 in Bug Reporting

Hello,

I have no idea if this is a feature or a bug, but since this looks wrong to me I'll say it's a bug.

Currently with the Fuming Mixtape addon, when you kick a generator, then go in frenzy, then end the frenzy, all kicked generators stop regressing.

From what I understand this addon is doing, Fuming Mixtape makes all generators regress and adds more regression on already regressing generators such as hex:ruin and also already regressing generators from a kick (see 5.7 ptb and 5.7 patchnotes).

I think what the perk should be doing is add a flat 100% regression speed (or whatever number it is) to all generators when the frenzy starts (unless the generator is being worked on), and remove that flat 100% regression speed to regressing generators when the frenzy ends.

This bug is an issue particularly if you make a short frenzy to check generators progress when not having hex:ruin, because it will allow you to see all generators progress at the cost of removing all your generators regression effects.

Here's a clip where I showcase that the kicking's regression gets removed once a frenzy ends:

Post edited by Mandy on
4 votes

Addressed · Last Updated

Comments

This discussion has been closed.