Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Xbox - Getting stuck in place with no vision, movement, power, or attack while playing Cenobite

DredgenWar237
DredgenWar237 Member Posts: 85
edited May 2022 in Bug Reporting

Just went into a public match (with cross-play enabled) as Cenobite, running BBQ & Chili, Deadlock, and Scourge Hook: Gift of Pain, plus a Raven Wreath offering. I was simply chasing someone, but when I whiffed my possessed chain and hit a wall, my vision went entirely black say for the HUD and I could no longer use my power, attack, or move, though the survivors could still blind me and I could still hear. I also saw a clip of someone having the same thing happen when they teleported to the Lament Configuration.

4 votes

Pending · Last Updated