Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

cannot block people/blocking people does nothing.

russf10
russf10 Member Posts: 57

I have blocked I think the max amount of people, mostly hackers and people that used to say the n word in the endgame chat before the chat filters, but I have run out of blocks apparently? because when I try to block someone it doesnt let me. Also blocking people doesn't do anything because I am still queue'd with them so I dont get the point of blocking.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 23,000

Blocking is purely blocking messages from them, it does not prevent you from being matched with them in game as that would be abusable.

However I do not know the limit on how many players you can block.

• HPhoenix
    HPhoenix Member Posts: 602

Best thing to do is close the post chat. If you see them again in lobby, just dip and join another one.