My Perk Loadout if I were a Survivor

I_Am_The_Cold
I_Am_The_Cold Member Posts: 1

First post! Just thought I'd list what I think would be my perks if I were dragged into the fog. Please tell me if they're OP or UP, because I'm interested in feedback.

Efficient Body: Lose health at a 30%/40%/50% reduced rate while in the dying or second hook stage.

Your small body is conditioned to run on scarcity.

"I'm afraid my appetite can't keep up to my workouts. Coffee keeps the gas going."

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Take Me Instead: 100% Bonus points in the altruism category for unhooking a survivor while the killer is within a 4 metre range. The unhooked survivor gains 5% haste for 5 seconds.

You want to live, but others are more important.

"I may be a loser, but I try not to be a sore loser."

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Night Owl: Eliminates sound cues from vault points and lockers.

Long nights awake taught you how to be considerate of others.

"Jeez man! There are people underneath us, show some respect!"

Comments

• RedRabbitGX
    RedRabbitGX Member Posts: 26

And here is mine

Apathetic: Personality that will always stay within you, no matter what.

After at least one Survivor are Injured, increase your movement speed and you'd be able to see your own scratch marks but they are stay visible as long as Apathetic active. While this perk active, the Sacrificial Hooks aura are visible to you within 32 metres range.

-Increase your chance to become killer Obsession

-Sacrificial Hooks are marked as yellow aura. If there any Scourge Hooks appear in the Realm, they are marked as white aura

-This perk lasted until the Injured person are downed or Fully Healed

This following action will automatically deactivate Apathetic:

-Taking a Protection Hit for other Survivor

-Unhook and heal other Survivor

-Repairing Generator for 3 seconds

"I'm keeping this skeptical feeling to all of you guys."

Boon: Revival; Even in the other Realm, you know God still watching you and protecting you.

Press and hold the Active Ability button near a Dull or Hex Totem to bless it and create a Boon Totem.

Soft chimes ring out within a radius of 24 metres.

While in the Boon: Revival radius, Increases your Recovery rate from the Blindness, Broken, Exhaustion, Exposed, Haemorrhage, Hindered, and Oblivious Status Effects by 20%

You can only bless one Totem at a time.

All equipped Boon Perks are active on the same Boon Totem.

"I know God still watching me, looking out for me. Though, I believe this Realm and those evil things are His creation."

Deadline: Unlocks potential in your Aura-reading ability:

You have a different habit unlike the others and it become your strengthness.

Whenever a generator progress reach up to 65/70/85% their aura will highlight to you for a short duration.

"I know the deadline is tomorrow, and it force me to accomplish this as fast as possible."