Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Midwich Fat Shame Spot/Exploit - Please consider killswitching this map

AGM
AGM Member Posts: 806
edited May 2022 in Bug Reporting

There are two staircases on Midwich. One of them has a vault, while the other leads up to a dead end "third floor". At the very end of the staircase that leads to a dead end, there is a pile of flesh that allows survivors to fit into the corner but killers can't. They can't even swing/lunge at the survivor in this spot to hit them.

I just had this bug abused against me as Wraith on Midwich by a Leon who was more than happy to abuse this exploit to avoid being downed/killed. Please kill switch this map until the top of this staircase can be fixed. Or at least make it ban-able with photo evidence, as taking a screenshot is quite easy - recording a game is not.

I should have taken a screenshot but was so flabbergasted and enraged that I wasn't thinking straight. Sorry for that.

Thanks.

1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

This discussion has been closed.