Since legion buff this game is boring

Options
2»

Comments

• Knytrix
    Knytrix Member Posts: 59
    Options

Survivors don't realize the impact that boons truly has had on the killer pool it really cuts it down so hard that to get a 3k or 4k you have to play the same killers that everyone does that has proven to do okay against it.

• squbax
    squbax Member Posts: 1,352
    Options

How is it jud hold W, legion is still an m1 killer if the other survivors didnt gave them 3 frenzy hits, and m1 killers are incredibly easy to loop, on top of that being injured is barely a risk when dh is into play.

• SuzuKR
    SuzuKR Member Posts: 3,910
    Options

🙄🙄🙄

• Leatherface1990
    Leatherface1990 Member Posts: 718
    Options

You don't need a life to play DBD I'm living proof :D

• Chordyceps
    Chordyceps Member Posts: 1,695
    Options

Literally just spread out and dont start mending immediately.

• Puddles
    Puddles Member Posts: 95
    Options

If only you could tell that to my teammates in solo queue...

• Yatol
    Yatol Member Posts: 1,929
    Options

don't feel obligated to stay if you dont find it fun, if playing the killer is unappealing to you then taking a break is the right decision. Legion got a rework very recently so a lot of players will be trying and practicing.

• Puddles
    Puddles Member Posts: 95
    edited May 2022
    Options

I just extended my nurse counter tactic to legion.

Suicide on 1st hook

This way I'm not obligated to stay in a match I don't want.

• NAERUUU
    NAERUUU Member Posts: 501
    Options

Yes and it’s only 12 seconds of mending.

Survivor if you aren’t happy, use your 10 seconds heal speedy build and complain about KiLlEr oP PlEaSE NeRf

• FilthyLegionMain
    FilthyLegionMain Member Posts: 1,148
    Options

I'm just waiting for bots in custom and then I'll be happy. Hopefully others will be as well. I'll spend the rest of my days there unless I want to finish the rift.

• Slowpeach
    Slowpeach Member Posts: 691
    edited May 2022
    Options

The problem is that the rework ultimately failed to address Legion's biggest problem.

They are excellent on newer/weaker players and absolutely trash on experienced ones.

Legion is the only killer in the game who cannot down people with their power unless they REALLY screw up. Certainly not without addons unless the survivors basically allow it through not knowing any better. You ask me Frenzy on a hit needs to have another effect entirely or the entire ability needs to go in the bin.

Having another effect would probably be preferred for all. I agree mending is not fun to deal with but overpowered? Absolutely not.

• Freddo
    Freddo Member Posts: 139
    Options

It feels for me that Mural Sketch is glitched. He is just so ######### fast after hitting everyone AFTER frenzy ends. So it feels like hes running at 4.8 or something. Probably just me.

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564
    Options

This is an old thread that I don't know why it was brought back.

• StarLost
    StarLost Member Posts: 8,077
    Options

Legion is a problem killer, but short of a complete rework (which is never, ever going to happen), you'll just have to learn to live with him. Spread out, loop him, get comfortable with being injured.

This is more of a 'solo queue needs help' issue than a 'nerf Legion' issue - and you're getting solo queue help, probably in the anniversary update.

• Munqaxus
    Munqaxus Member Posts: 2,752
    Options

If Circle of Healing got nerfed by "popular demand" and Dead Hard is getting nerfed, according to the developer stream, because it's not fun to go against, then it would seem that Killers can also get nerfed because they're not fun to go against. It's the nature of the beast.

You can't really have unfun things to go against in games. If you want a non DBD example, look at noob-tubes and snipers in first person shoot games. The entire reason those were nerfed was because they aren't fun to go against.

• Viskod
    Viskod Member Posts: 854
    edited May 2022
    Options

Playing Legion with the Oblivious on hit and see auras of people mending in 24 meters add ons highlight just how many bad survivors sit there and mend immediately after getting hit while Legion is still in Frenzy and close by.

With those add ons you don't even need to chain hit to get a down, just run off and then circle back around and hit the oblivious mender.

• DrDeepwound
    DrDeepwound Member Posts: 2,557
    Options

Thanks for the easy 4k bro, Legions worldwide appreciate it.

• Valik
    Valik Member Posts: 1,274
    Options

Gotta love it.

Truth is, players like this aren't even representative of actual survivor mains. The entire Us vs Them thing is toxic from all sides - but it is quite humorous to find the same people that were filled with such confidence from the survivor sided meta from just a few weeks ago running scared from the least intimidating killer buff this game has ever seen.

• Brimp
    Brimp Member Posts: 2,788
    Options

CoH was undeniably busted as a perk in a 4v1 and so is DH. That is what should be the true reason they get nerfed.

• ACleverName4Me
    ACleverName4Me Member Posts: 445
    Options

Are you bored because you're going against more legions since a lot of people want to try him out? Legion took a pretty hard hit when boon COH came out and many of his old addons were very useless. Legion got a health patch through this and it allowed a killer to come back from the darkness among us...hehehehehe puns...