Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PS5- Audio bug/exploit?

xfireturtlex
xfireturtlex Member Posts: 419

Im not sure what happened, but i just played a killer game where all sound except chase music was gone. Gens, hit sounds, injured survivors, footsteps....all of it. The strangest part is in the lobby there was clearly a 3 person swf and as the timer was ticking down to 5 seconds all 3 of them did a character swap at the exact same time. Idk if that had anything to do with it, but it was strange. At some points in the game all scratch marks would also disappear, but none of the survivors were using boons of any kind. After the last of the 3 ppl were dead and gone, gen sounds came back.

It wouldnt let me report directly from my PS5, but i have a clip of the last 5 minutes i could upload to youtube if any mods wanna see it.

Killer: Pinhead

My perks: BBQ, Corupt Int., Deadlock, Nurses

Map: Corn map with the big barn

This is the first time ive ever come across this bug/exploit, so i have no idea how to recreate it

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated