We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Fan-Made Pyramid Head add-on pass. Feedback is appreciated!

Vichoe
Vichoe Member Posts: 4
edited May 2022 in Creations

I made an add-on pass for PH to make his addons more fun and versatile. Let me know what you think

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments

• Adjatha
    Adjatha Member Posts: 1,814

I like where your head is at on most of these. And they're all wildly better than what we currently have (except for the unchanged range ones).

The Oblivious one is pretty pointless, considering his size and the sheer volume of all his actions, though. Trying to make PH stealth is an exercise in futility. I'd rather see something like "healing a tormented survivor inflicts torment on the other survivor" or something for that purple addon slot. And I think the Crimson Ceremony Book is kind of stepping on Nemesis' whole deal. Maybe change that to something like "your trails all rise up simultaneously instead of one by one" or "you leave torment trails after you Punishment of the Damned" or something.

I do like where your head's at, though. PH's current addons need to be burned to the ground and completely different stuff put in their place. It's an embarrassment.

• Impalpable
    Impalpable Member Posts: 152

I personally like the oblivious status for pyramid, its also fitting character/lore wise but it should be more of a fun one time appearance in his addons and shouldnt be one of his rarest addons. When i play survivor one of the coolest moment against a pyramid player is still when he silently walks up to a gen and goes for an m2 even if an successful hit happens like 5-10% of the time in those scenarios i love it.

I dont like that there are multiple entering and exiting addons i would rather see one good one and leave the rest for more variety. Theres so much potentials with his power that this just waste addon slots.

The Iri Addon still seems useless, yes his cages should be made more attractive for him gameplay wise, but 30s exposed on a person which is possible 20s away on a big map is not a big deal and not powerful enough for an Iri Addon. The Aura reading therefore is attractive to add to the cages since you dont have the possibility of BBQ and would make to cage people more interesting in certain scenarios.

Applying torment per successful M2 is a good effect and nice reward, but it should be reduced to one attack since out of my experience most pyramid chases are a mix of m1+m2 - the m2 is more situational the possible extra time you would need to line up two m2 attacks would make this less interesting. It could be a more of a rare addon then therefore. Not sure what to think about the complete removal of the trails from his power then therefore, its fitting but quite a reduction.

I like the aura reading effect, im all ears in addon form should be a thing since its the most fun part of his power to go for wallshots. Yet i dont think it will give the best results to line it up with the torment trails, because you would need extra time to torment a freshly entered loop and vs some god pallets its not even possible to go around. On smaller to some middle size loops you dont really need the aura reading. This is were im all ears is superior since the aura reading is triggered by interaction with windows and pallets which makes it playable on every loop and gives information in hold w scenarios.

The Gen Repair speed is a decent one, yet again injecting it through the trails usually effect the wrong people, the people that run around the map and randomly stepping into torment are probably people who go for unhooks or side objectives not the gen jockeys which means the timer wont be noticeable for this length of time for them since they are busy doing other stuff. Personally i think it makes more sense to apply such an effect to the cages, since theres a high possibility to send them to another survivor whos working on a gen who then wants to go for the unhook. To have such a side effect on the cages would make this options for pyramid players more interesting which should be a goal to aim for in his addon pass.

The option to break objects with his power, i find less apealing. This really changes the interaction of Pyramid within a chase which i think right now is completly fine. 1.) You want survivors to go for the animation but if they go and the power breaks the pallet instead of hitting them you limit yourself. Also simply kicking a pallet takes i think around 4s and the cooldown of the punishment of the damned attack is 2.25s add a bit of hesitation in decision making and you are about the same. 2) Also if you stand in a spot which is likely the only way out and you destroy a dropped pallet then you can simply go for an m1, personally i think this playstyle would be boring and his m2 is way cooler and should be his main weapon for injuring in chase.

Im not a big fan of the Mangled and Deep Would Status effects on him, i dont think it fits him character wise nor gameplay wise. There are three things i would consider interesting to add to a succesful punishment attack, 1) torment 2) dying state 3) the denying of the speed boost after a hit.

The obsidian goblet sounds pretty good, not sure if the speed reduction is neccessary because he already feels clunky enough and since you basically worked already for tormenting survivors it should be fine.