If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Killer perk ideas

Options
Aurelle
Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
edited May 2022 in Creations

I'm really bored, so I created more perks. I couldn't think of any survivor ones, so I just made killer perks. I also didn't make any perk icons because I have no idea how to do that. Feel free to leave your opinions/thoughts.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• RakNieborakYT
    RakNieborakYT Member Posts: 300
    Options

I like the idea for the hex. Only change the name cuz it does not revive, it protects, just like undying.

The scourge hook collides with pain resonance kinda and as for the scourge hook perk, this one is particularly weak.

It's hard to say how i feel about the third perk. First of all, I like the undetectable here. I'm not sure if Killer instinct here is a good idea. Once you tell me the reason for the Killer instinct, i will tell you then if it's okay.

For now, not a bad effort :)

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options

Thank you for the feedback, I really appreciate it. And yeah, I couldn't really think of a name for the Hex perk so I just went with whatever came to mind.

But the Scourge Hook perk could just be changed to a regular perk so it doesn't collide with Pain Resonance. But it would probably have to have a different activation method.

The killer instinct is mainly to get a good idea where the survivors are. Like if a survivor was sabotaging a hook, it could help by knowing they're there and going to a different hook.