If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

The Clown has any changes to the clown since he on the regular game?

Options
MikeLatin7
MikeLatin7 Member Posts: 209
edited June 2018 in General Discussions

THE TRAPPER and hillbilly are the fastest moving killers in the game you really can't out run them without pallets/ vaulting you can out run the Clown with none of these. when you hit a survivor they get a run burst that looks like 20 or more meters, I'm American so I'm just guessing, his toxins do work to some point but really dose nothing to really slow them down. I really like the clown but not going to buy him in the state he's in maybe it's just me but I really don't care he can really vault if he's not at the center of the window your miss that vault and many of you know this maybe it's his fat belly, no problem with over killers, but sure is for him, and I played the PTB 5'/29/18 to yesterday his map which it a old map only showed up 5 time, how uncool is that

Post edited by MikeLatin7 on

Best Answer

• MikeLatin7
    Answer ✓
    Options

the Dead by Daylight is a New forum, so anyone with over 1,000 posts are trolls and that a fact, with no one to talk too, no real friends lonely person I would add to that but this forum dose not allow it, sad people just looking for attention any way they can get it, sorry trolls but this is what I got to say to you all, F#$^%&@K&^#%$#U

Answers

• MikeLatin7
    edited June 2018
    Options

THE TRAPPER and JASON are the fastest moving killers in the game you really can't out run them without pallets/ vaulting you can out run the Clown with none of these. when you hit a survivor they get a run burst that looks like 20 or more meters, not going to buy him just vet

• MikeLatin7
    Options

@RemoveSWF said:
    Jason is pretty fast.

yes he is but the clown is not, that's my point

• MikeLatin7
    Options

Man and I was so looking forward to the Clown was on level 49 Prestige 1, wanted to see what he would get. when the PTB stop

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@MikeLatin7

In case you didn’t notice, which seems to be the case. He’s making fun of you ironically. Jason isn’t in the game...

• Jack11803
    edited June 2018
    Options

@Jack11803 said:
    @MikeLatin7

In case you didn’t notice, which seems to be the case. He’s making fun of you ironically. Jason isn’t in the game...

Also, the injured burst is called BALANCE and has nothing to do with the killer.

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Options
    Well, the Clown is rather overweighted. Makes sense he cant run just as fast as others.
  • MikeLatin7
    edited June 2018
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:
    @MikeLatin7

Also, the injured burst is called BALANCE and has nothing to do with the killer.

really don't care if he making fun, he's got nothing better to do

• MikeLatin7
    Options

@PigNRun said:
    Well, the Clown is rather overweighted. Makes sense he cant run just as fast as others.

that maybe the case if your not at the very center of the windows you'll miss your vault

• JustQuestOz
    JustQuestOz Member Posts: 13
    Options

Who is Jason? You mean Billy?

• MikeLatin7
    Options

@JustQuestOz said:
    Who is Jason? You mean Billy?

my bad hillbilly

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    Options
    Clown moves at 4.6 m/s the same as Trapper and Billy.

@Jeff confirmed it in the official Discord. Clown is NOT slower. Please do not spread misinformation like another user tried to.
  • MikeLatin7
    Options

@weirdkid5 said:

@Jeff confirmed it in the official Discord. Clown is NOT slower. Please do not spread misinformation like another user tried to.

look that what I think and I can voice my option here in the forum so please don't tell me what to do, he is slower then trapper, hillbilly and Jason in running speed, Clown moves at 4.6 m/s the same as Trapper and Bill you wish

• weirdkid5
    edited June 2018
    Options

@weirdkid5 said:

look that what I think and I can voice my option here in the forum so please don't tell me what to do, he is slower then trapper, hillbilly and Jason in running speed, Clown moves at 4.6 m/s the same as Trapper and Bill you wish

There is no opinion here. He moves the same as Trapper. Jeff is a developer at Dead by Daylight and I can even show you a screenshot of where he confirmed this.

There is no opinion or argument here. You're just 100% wrong. He moves at 4.6 m/s whether you believe he does or not. Also THERE IS NO KILLER NAMED JASON LMAO BAIT
  • weirdkid5
    Options
    Welp. There ya go
  • FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600
    Options

All killers run at 115% speed. Only exceptions to this rule are Hag, Huntress, and Nurse. (And EW1 Myers)

• SasukeKun
    SasukeKun Member Posts: 1,858
    Options

Can we talk about how nobody coughs in the smoke??? We all just scream, is that intended? or a bug?
    Also The Clown is really fun to go against, only when he face camps spamming bottles on a hooked survivor does it become a little dumb. Kinda wish he had to refill like the huntress does, just has endless supplies on himself i guess

• FrenziedRoach
    Options

He has some interesting tools to use against DS I like though

• MikeLatin7
    Options

@SasukeKun said:
    Can we talk about how nobody coughs in the smoke??? We all just scream, is that intended? or a bug?
    Also The Clown is really fun to go against, only when he face camps spamming bottles on a hooked survivor does it become a little dumb. Kinda wish he had to refill like the huntress does, just has endless supplies on himself i guess

Really the reload time is ridiculous, it should be the same time it takes the huntress dose looking in a locker for axes you are totally right on, and that makes him slow, hello, thks

• MikeLatin7
    Options

@SasukeKun said:

again your right on

• MikeLatin7
    Options

@FrenziedRoach said:
    All killers run at 115% speed. Only exceptions to this rule are Hag, Huntress, and Nurse. (And EW1 Myers)

Jesus, your dreaming they don't, 1 trapper, 2 Michael Myers, Leatherface hillbilly without the chainsaw are the fastest without perks and with them they are like freight trains ready to run you down,

• MikeLatin7
    Options

@FrenziedRoach said:
    He has some interesting tools to use against DS I like though

he dose, but some how I still find them weak. They need a boost

• MikeLatin7
    edited June 2018
    Options

@weirdkid5 said:
    MikeLatin7 said:

@weirdkid5 said:

look that what I think and I can voice my option here in the forum so please don't tell me what to do, he is slower then trapper, hillbilly and Micheal in running speed, Clown moves at 4.6 m/s the same as Trapper and Bill you wish

There is no opinion here. He moves the same as Trapper. Jeff is a developer at Dead by Daylight and I can even show you a screenshot of where he confirmed this.

There is no opinion or argument here. You're just 100% wrong. He moves at 4.6 m/s whether you believe he does or not. Also THERE IS NO KILLER NAMED JASON LMAO BAIT

you wish you wish, me too.

• MikeLatin7
    Options

all the top killers do but not the clown, maybe it's because I just bought him for $5.00 with those Cells and not the whole DLC, how Cool is that not at all, thumbs down DBD

• MikeLatin7
    Options

@MikeLatin7 said:

@SasukeKun said:

Really the reload time is ridiculous, it should be the same time it takes the huntress dose looking in a locker for axes and the add-on should be the same you are totally right on, and that makes him slow, hello. That's my point no one is afraid of him like the killers mention above you get 3 survivors against him when you got 1 on the hook what are you going to do? makes me feel like I wasted $5.00 on him lucky for me I didn't pay $7.99 or whatever for the complete DLC. It's a sham, or a shame we are not getting top killers just low end killers

• FrenziedRoach
    Options

@MikeLatin7 said:

@FrenziedRoach said:

Jesus, your dreaming they don't, 1 trapper, 2 Michael Myers, Leatherface hillbilly without the chainsaw are the fastest without perks and with them they are like freight trains ready to run you down,

I get that English isn't your first language, so I'm going to give you a pass on this one.

I'm talking about their default walking speed, not their lunge or power speeds.

• MikeLatin7
    Options

you know > @FrenziedRoach said:

@MikeLatin7 said:

@FrenziedRoach said:

I get that English isn't your first language, so I'm going to give you a pass on this one.

I'm talking about their default walking speed, not their lunge or p

• MikeLatin7
    Options

@MikeLatin7 said:

@MikeLatin7 said:

@FrenziedRoach said:

I get it your a RACIST and white thinking that your comment is funny but it's insulting, my ancestors all was born on this side of the world you and yours are illegal aliens did you know that Britain let go all the criminals they had in jail and send them here to my country so most likely your grand parents was all degenerate criminals and the sins of the fathers are pass down to their children that why you are you to this day, and that's why you think your better and your not your just a loser like the rest of us, more so I'm going to give you a pass on this one just one insult you get just one, ok I heard about in-breeding I see it now have a nice day God bless you

• MikeLatin7
    Options

@MikeLatin7 said:

@FrenziedRoach said:

no your wrong, and I'll tell you why your internet connection/your pc/ your mouse/game settings has a lot to do with how you play the game. Mostly the servers that use plays a big part in your game experience even if you have a Samsung Evo 860 SSD which I door higher , it makes no difference load time will be the same as a 7200 rpm HHD or less, because the load time depends on how fast the servers are and your game experience. All killers run at 115% speed you say that because DBD they said that it like the moon landing you think it true because THEY SAID IT WAS, LIKE the world is a ball, because THEY SAID IT WAS, all your life is what THEY SAID IT WAS NONE OF WHICH THEY CAN PROVE, you just take THEIR word on it. Jesus wake up and see the real world for what it is these game are just an distraction from the real life we both should be living, God bless

• MikeLatin7
    Options

@MikeLatin7 said:

@MikeLatin7 said:

@FrenziedRoach said:

I going to give you a pass on being a moron, my people have been here for hundreds of years your forefathers came on a boat your the real wetbacks we are true Americans, so there it is there

• LatexT
    LatexT Member Posts: 94
    Options

I'm guessing this guy is a troll, right? Tell me he is please.
    On a serious note... The Clown is as fast as Hillbilly and Trapper, you can't argue with facts given by the devs and proven even in the game.

• LatexT
    LatexT Member Posts: 94
    Options

Let it go and move on.

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
    Options

Listen, the movement speeds can be empirically tested as there are some fixed and known distances in the game. All that is required then is the good old distance over time formula to calculate the speed.

I've tested all Killer speeds in this game, even ones that we didn't have any information on from the devs until recently. Everything checked out.

The default Killer speed is 4.6 metres per second (~15 feet per second).

That speed is shared by most Killers:

• Trapper
    • Wraith when uncloaked
    • Hillbilly
    • Shape on Evil Within II & III
    • Doctor in Punishment mode
    • Cannibal
    • Nightmare
    • Pig
    • Clown

Then there are Killers that move a bit slower to compensate for their abilities either having great reach or having a teleport ability:

• Hag, Huntress & Doctor in Treatment mode (4.4 m/s)
    • Shape on Evil Within I (4.14 m/s)
    • Nurse (3.85 m/s)

The default Survivor running speed is 4.0 m/s (~13 ft/s)

Now, there's a common misconception that the Trapper and the Clown move faster than 4.6 m/s, but that is not true and has a simple explanation for why people think that.

Both Killers, unlike the rest, have a walking animation instead of a running animation. This creates an illusion, a kind of disconnect between the speed you expect from someone who's walking and then what they actually have.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@MikeLatin7 said:

@MikeLatin7 said:

@MikeLatin7 said:

@FrenziedRoach said:

I get it your a RACIST and white thinking that your comment is funny but it's insulting, my ancestors all was born on this side of the world you and yours are illegal aliens did you know that Britain let go all the criminals they had in jail and send them here to my country so most likely your grand parents was all degenerate criminals and the sins of the fathers are pass down to their children that why you are you to this day, and that's why you think your better and your not your just a loser like the rest of us, more so I'm going to give you a pass on this one just one insult you get just one, ok I heard about in-breeding I see it now have a nice day God bless you

I’m gonna day what everyone WANTS to say to you.

You are a complete, and utter JOKE! You have no idea what you’re talking about. You have no recourse, and can’t even form an intelligent argument beyond, “what I say is true because my ego is massive”. You are a racist that pulled the race card (seriously that’s downright pathetic, you should be ashamed of yourself). Now why don’t you never do what you did again? Also, because I can’t help but plunder irony, if he’s a white person, and that makes him bad because “sins of the father” doesn’t that mean it’s not the devs fault the game is bad? And if it is, doesn’t that mean you are just single hand-idly throwing those accusations because you are cornered?

Cease and Dissist at once. And I dare you to try the race card on me, and figure out what race I am.

Kek, annnnd real talk started.
    Too bad this guy isn't even worth it.

• FrenziedRoach
    Options

@MikeLatin7 said:

@MikeLatin7 said:

@MikeLatin7 said:

@FrenziedRoach said:

I going to give you a pass on being a moron, my people have been here for hundreds of years your forefathers came on a boat your the real wetbacks we are true Americans, so there it is there

Um.... dude, I'm partially Native American. And I was assuming we were fighting a language barrier and you were getting lunge distances and run speed mixed up. But if you want to be an #########, you can continue to wallow in your ignorance as I did my best to inform you.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't force him to drink it.

• MikeLatin7
    edited June 2018
    Options

@LatexT said:
    On a serious note... The Clown is as fast as Hillbilly and Trapper, you can't argue with facts given by the devs and proven even in the game.

latex this is my post if any one is being a troll it's you guys, this my post. I think the clown is slow needs a boost, that what my post is about if you guys don't like that to bad, that's your option and that's ok I think the Clown slow in running hillbilly is faster without the chainsaw running speed is what I meant that's the subject go troll another post, thank you

• MikeLatin7
    Options

@FrenziedRoach said:

@MikeLatin7 said:

@MikeLatin7 said:

@MikeLatin7 said:

@FrenziedRoach said:

Um.... dude, I'm partially Native American. And I was assuming we were fighting a language barrier and you were getting lunge distances and run speed mixed up. But if you want to be an #########, you can continue to wallow in your ignorance as I did my best to inform you.

you know nothing oh so your part Native American woopy do which part? well I am 100%, stop trolling my post go post your negative partially Native American whatever I talking about running speed not the chainsaw pay attention that is the topic, and that my option and I have a right to my option,

• Jack11803
    Options

@MikeLatin7 said:

@LatexT said:

latex this is my post if any one is being a troll it's you guys, this my post. I think the clown is slow needs a boost, that what my post is about if you guys don't like that to bad, that's your option and that's ok I think the Clown slow in running hillbilly is faster without the chainsaw running speed is what I meant that's the subject go troll another post, thank you

File check on reddit, along with other checks. Clowns speed is 115, same as all the other killers expect hag, nurse, and huntress. Clown is not slower. This is now proven, any further arguing is stupid on your part.

• No_Cluie_Louis
    No_Cluie_Louis Member Posts: 1,093
    Options

@DocOctober said:
    Listen, the movement speeds can be empirically tested as there are some fixed and known distances in the game. All that is required then is the good old distance over time formula to calculate the speed.

I've tested all Killer speeds in this game, even ones that we didn't have any information on from the devs until recently. Everything checked out.

The default Killer speed is 4.6 metres per second (~15 feet per second).

That speed is shared by most Killers:

• Trapper
    • Wraith when uncloaked
    • Hillbilly
    • Shape on Evil Within II & III
    • Doctor in Punishment mode
    • Cannibal
    • Nightmare
    • Pig
    • Clown

Then there are Killers that move a bit slower to compensate for their abilities either having great reach or having a teleport ability:

• Hag, Huntress & Doctor in Treatment mode (4.4 m/s)
    • Shape on Evil Within I (4.14 m/s)
    • Nurse (3.85 m/s)

The default Survivor running speed is 4.0 m/s (~13 ft/s)

Now, there's a common misconception that the Trapper and the Clown move faster than 4.6 m/s, but that is not true and has a simple explanation for why people think that.

Both Killers, unlike the rest, have a walking animation instead of a running animation. This creates an illusion, a kind of disconnect between the speed you expect from someone who's walking and then what they actually have.

Yeh a lot of people get confused with Myers as well. he's no faster in tier 3 than tier 2, it's just his lunge is increased and it makes an illusion he's faster.

• No_Cluie_Louis
    Options

@MikeLatin7 said:

@MikeLatin7 said:

@MikeLatin7 said:

@FrenziedRoach said:

Argue all you like but it's true. All the speeds are the same except for nurse, huntress, hag and michael in tier 1. (the doctor's also a bit slower in treatment mode and the wraith a bit faster when invisible but they don't matter)

• No_Cluie_Louis
    Options

@MikeLatin7 said:

@FrenziedRoach said:

@MikeLatin7 said:

@MikeLatin7 said:

@MikeLatin7 said:

@FrenziedRoach said:

you know nothing oh so your part Native American woopy do which part? well I am 100%, stop trolling my post go post your negative partially Native American whatever I talking about running speed not the chainsaw pay attention that is the topic, and that my option and I have a right to my option,

He didn't troll your post you #########, he was the first person to give you the right answer. Don't complain just cuz u don't like it

• Irisora
    Irisora Member Posts: 1,442
    Options

@PigNRun said:

After playing several matches with the clown i can say that hes a low tier killer. He is indeed slow and can't prevent the gen rush at all. He can be good only with the 1 hit ultra rare addon. Even Leatherface is better.

I think he need some buffs.

• MikeLatin7
    Options

@Irisora said:

@PigNRun said:

After playing several matches with the clown i can say that hes a low tier killer. He is indeed slow and can't prevent the gen rush at all. He can be good only with the 1 hit ultra rare addon. Even Leatherface is better.

I think he need some buffs.

thank you see that's what I been saying all this time

• MikeLatin7
    Options

@Runiver said:

@Jack11803 said:

@MikeLatin7 said:

@MikeLatin7 said:

@MikeLatin7 said:

@FrenziedRoach said:

I’m gonna day what everyone WANTS to say to you.

You are a complete, and utter JOKE! You have no idea what you’re talking about. You have no recourse, and can’t even form an intelligent argument beyond, “what I say is true because my ego is massive”. You are a racist that pulled the race card (seriously that’s downright pathetic, you should be ashamed of yourself). Now why don’t you never do what you did again? Also, because I can’t help but plunder irony, if he’s a white person, and that makes him bad because “sins of the father” doesn’t that mean it’s not the devs fault the game is bad? And if it is, doesn’t that mean you are just single hand-idly throwing those accusations because you are cornered?

Cease and Dissist at once. And I dare you to try the race card on me, and figure out what race I am.

Kek, annnnd real talk started.
    Too bad this guy isn't even worth it.

I don't care what your race is I not a racist but right now your just a troll

• Jack11803
    Options

@MikeLatin7

I’m gonna make this simple, digging through the code, the clown has 115%. That’s 100% proof he’s the normal speed. Any further claims otherwise are stupid.

• MikeLatin7
    Options

@Jack11803 said:
    @MikeLatin7

I’m gonna make this simple, digging through the code, the clown has 115%. That’s 100% proof he’s the normal speed. Any further claims otherwise are stupid.

go troll somewhere else go make your own post go play a game with your self, stop being a troll

• Jack11803
    Options

@MikeLatin7 said:

@Jack11803 said:
    @MikeLatin7

go troll somewhere else go make your own post go play a game with your self, stop being a troll

It’s literally in the code that he’s the same speed. Code CAN’T lie. Also, if I’m wrong. Prove it.

• Dragonredking
    Dragonredking Member Posts: 874
    Options

@MikeLatin7 said:

@Jack11803 said:
    @MikeLatin7

Your notion off what is trolling his perplexing.