Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

66,666 bp login reward bugged (PC - Steam)

TWK404
TWK404 Member Posts: 11

Today, May 12th, I logged into my dbd to earn my 66,666 bps daily reward; however, I did not receive it this time. This confused me because yesterday, May 11th, I received the free bps. I have closed the game three to four times and verified the game's files. After doing this and opening the game, the confirmation of receiving the bonus bps did not pop up again. My total bp has not changed after closing the game and verifying its files on Steam. The only time my total bp changed was yesterday, May 11th.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,999

The login rewards go out at 1pm ET - so today's rewards have not yet been given.

• TWK404
    TWK404 Member Posts: 11

Thank you, MandyTalk for telling me this useful information. I wish this was mentioned on dbd's Twitter yesterday 66,666 bps post.