The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Exposed Target challenge bugged

lewisty
lewisty Member Posts: 30

"hit 4 survivor(s) with your weapon while that survivor is exposed"

This is not working

Have done this multiple times and it does not register

I've tried with a totem perk (haunted grounds) tried with myers when he gets to tier3, hitting a survivor when they're fully exposed by plague

Have also tried making sure I hit EACH of the 4 survivors whilst exposed in case this was one of those BS challenges where multiple need to be done in one game

7 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Dan_el
    Dan_el Member Posts: 9

It happened to me too. Tried several times and no avance at all

• grath
    grath Member Posts: 1

I think its broken across the board.

• superblast22
    superblast22 Member Posts: 3

I also tested it on meyers T3 and it didnt work, but I did it with pinky finger on clown and it worked

• vladspellbinder
    vladspellbinder Member Posts: 320

I had this happen to me with Shape for a game and haven't tried it again yet.

I just wanted to point out that Plague doesn't EXPOSE Survivors, she makes them INJURED and BROKEN, so even if the challenge wasn't bugged her base kit would not work for it.

• Slaymore
    Slaymore Member Posts: 499

Tier III Myers not working here too. Big hole in testing on this one.

FWIW - PC/Steam

• Pinual
    Pinual Member Posts: 6

Still not fixed; Tier III Myers got no progress. :(

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,560

Myers does not contribute to it. Other killers do.

• Crimson_Lockhart
    Crimson_Lockhart Member Posts: 188
    edited May 2022

Imagine all the persons who bought $10 bugged "Premium" pass yikes.

• Konsicrafter
    Konsicrafter Member Posts: 9

I tried with Myers with no success - Clown worked with devour hope and the pinky-finger.

• imgoo
    imgoo Member Posts: 6

I advanced one with Myers even though I downed each survivor 3 times exposed

• Vahri
    Vahri Member Posts: 15
    edited May 2022

Just ran with Myers, Kind killer here, Got a group that knew i was friendly, Hit tier 3 multiple times and downed everyone 2-4 times (except one guy cause i didnt want him to bleed out), Didnt get credit for even 1 exposed target.

Ill go give ghosty a try, but if we could get some sort of confirmation if theres more specifics to this challenge, or if its just a bug that needs adjusting. Thanks!

UPDATE:: Just went and played a Ghosty match, Downed each survivor 1 time after marking them, got credit for all 4. Definetly give this challenge a go on Ghosty!