Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PlayStation 4- Flashlight doesn’t work.

Emilie420
Emilie420 Member Posts: 3

I’m a PlayStation player and when I bring my flashlights from my inventory it bugs out and it aims down and takes my full charge or when I run and try to use it it aims up and uses my charge and I try to stop it but it gets stuck in that animation but when I use flashlights from chest it works fine we’ll sometimes the other times it does the same thing.

8 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Blue_456
    Blue_456 Member Posts: 2

Yeah the same thing happened to me it breaks your arm while trying to move while using it, and when you use the purple one with addons the beam is stuck to the bottom right

• Emilie420
    Emilie420 Member Posts: 3

i stoped bringing flashlights because of it and I really like to bring flashlight and it’s not just for me I’ll bring flashlights and I give them to my friends and it does the same thing for them @Blue_456

• Nathandrack
    Nathandrack Member Posts: 13

happens the same to me, and toolbox doen'st work