Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PS4 Grade Progress Error

bm33
bm33 Member Posts: 8,165
edited May 2022 in Bug Reporting

For some time now every maybe 3 matches I get a Grade Progress Error where I need to close out and reopen the game because I'm not receiving my pips for the match. It doesn't matter how many pips I would've received or what the emblems are - I've had matches where I have only red and gold emblems and could've double pipped but I get this error. Restarting the game doesn't give me the pips I missed out on either so it's like that match where I played well and would've pipped or double pip didn't count.

Sometimes when I get this message and I hit continue it brings me to the main menu instead of back to the survivor lobby and I have an "unexpected error" message, other times there is no error message. I've played both with crossplay on and off.

It's pretty annoying knowing I could have a higher grade and have more points at reset if I didn't keep getting this message. It's also pretty annoying having to keep restarting my game, especially when I'm playing swf.

Steps to recreate

1. PS4, public match as survivor. Doesn't matter if swf or solo or crossplay on or off. Play several matches all the way through. Doesn't matter if escape or die.

2. After several matches receive Grade Progress Error and have to restart the game.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• bm33

This is still happening. It's pretty frustrating when it's a match that would've bumped me into the next grade and I miss out on it only to have several negative pip matches after due to killers that camp/tunnel. Please fix because restarting doesn't give me back the pips I missed out on for my correct grade.

• bm33

I'm still getting the grade progress error after several matches. Happens if I play killer or survivor, both solo and swf.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,998

If this keeps happening for you, I'd suggest contacting Customer Support.

https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/categories/6713776396180-Dead-by-Daylight

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,553

I also get this sometimes on PS4.

But i thought i receive the points nevertheless. I never checked really. I have to look next time i get this error.

• matter28
    matter28 Member Posts: 3

I get this every day after playing 2-3 matches on Windows Store PC