Evil Dead is pretty fun...

Raccoon
Raccoon Member Posts: 7,693

But those single player missions that unlock characters....legitimately harder than Elden Ring.

Comments

• LiunUK
    LiunUK Member Posts: 944

each mission requires you to play in a certain way someone will make a guide for them in the future.

I myself am loving the game so far though there are some room for improvement and balancing like how the necromancer is far and above better than the warlord.

• Raccoon

I'm undefeated atm as Warlord, but I have seen the others in action.

XP gain seems a bit slow to me - my only major gripe, atm.

• Rezblaze
    Rezblaze Member Posts: 843

I love the game so far. Though some of the decisions kinda bug me.

Like, why can't I spectate while I'm dead? Being stuck in a corpse while my teammate runs around half the map prolonging the match isn't fun, but I'd like to at least watch what is happening while I AFK.

• Raccoon

They weren't too hard. Each one just needed a different strategy.

The missions, I mean.

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287

I’ve been thinking about playing. Is it worth the 40 bucks? Been playing elden ring.

I thought the multiplayer looked kinda good but I haven’t had anyone I know actually play.

• hailxsatanxeveryxday
    hailxsatanxeveryxday Member Posts: 913

I can't even get past the first one. Well, I've only tried three times, and I managed to dig up the head and get almost to the next objective on my third attempt. It seems important to memorize enemy placement and minimize damage as much as possible, but it sucks that there aren't any checkpoints.

And people are telling me the first mission is one of the easiest ones.

If you're an Evil Dead fan, it is worth it, and this is coming from someone who almost never buys games new or unless they're on sale (I haven't even played Elden Ring yet) and almost never buys anything from Epic (this is my first).

It's basically Evil Dead's take on the DBD formula. There isn't much of a single-player campaign outside of five or so fairly tedious missions that feature scenes and characters from the movies, and those aren't worth the asking price alone. It doesn't give us any idea what actually happened after the third season of AvED, which was originally the promise that was made to us when an Evil Dead game was announced, but it is a lot of fun. Multiplayer probably feels closer to Friday the 13th than DBD itself.

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287

appreciate the info. I don’t usually buy anything unless it’s on sale. Elden ring was the exception for whatever reason. I’m going to keep an eye on evil dead. I’m a big fan but I’m always hesitant to buy anything. I easily get buyers remorse

• WesCravenFan
    WesCravenFan Member Posts: 2,638

I feel like the game forces you to get endlessly perfect headshots.