Patch 2.0

Options
Caretaker
Caretaker Member Posts: 764

The patch where nothing changed. I'm so glad the game is now finally balanced. Oh boy, the vacuum is gone! Glad I still have 20+ pallets to munch through as they Sprint Burst away multiple times. Good thing I have Bamboozle to stop this loop...and they sprinted to another jungle gym. Hmm.

Comments

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,245
    Options
    Caretaker said:

The patch where nothing changed. I'm so glad the game is now finally balanced. Oh boy, the vacuum is gone! Glad I still have 20+ pallets to munch through as they Sprint Burst away multiple times. Good thing I have Bamboozle to stop this loop...and they sprinted to another jungle gym. Hmm.

@Caretaker

Hello!

The developers have mentioned their being a balanced changes in the mid-patch update!

I'll give you some things they've said so far :)
    Note that these are being tested and can always change!

Freddy:
    -Dream transition reduced to 4 seconds (was 7).
    -Selfcare doesn't cause survivors to wake up during a failed skill check.
    -Dream world effects will be decreased for both sides (and I'm assuming the slowness and aura revealing).

Trapper:
    -Traps auto-regenerate when sabotaged.
    -Starts with 2 traps in hand.
    -More add-ons to make sabotaging traps harder.
    -Aimation of placing a trap will be faster.

General:
    -Killer's power will be less reliant on their add-ons (Example: Nurse blink doesn't need anything to make her power reliable).
    -Killer's power will be faster in general.

Hopefully this will make you more happy and make you look forward to the balance mid-patch!
    If you want to see my source, go-to "Q&A sessions" and then check out the "June 4" Red dot Q&A session!

Have a great time in the fog!
  • Caretaker
    Caretaker Member Posts: 764
    Options

@Nickenzie said:
    Caretaker said:

@Caretaker

Hello!

The developers have mentioned their being a balanced changes in the mid-patch update!

Freddy:
    -Dream world effects will be decreased for both sides (and I'm assuming the slowness and aura revealing).

Trapper:

General:
    -Killer's power will be less reliant on their add-ons (Example: Nurse blink doesn't need anything to make her power reliable).

Hopefully this will make you more happy and make you look forward to the balance mid-patch!
    If you want to see my source, go-to "Q&A sessions" and then check out the "June 4" Red dot Q&A session!

I do appreciate the info, and I know they're working on it, but I wanna feel like a killer again. I wanna actually play the game and not feel like I need to stare someone down on the hook cuz I lost 4 gens instantly.

Thanks again though, I have faith, I just Idk.

• MrsMaliciousX
    MrsMaliciousX Member Posts: 736
    Options

@Caretaker said:

@Nickenzie said:
    Caretaker said:

@Caretaker

Hello!

Freddy:

Trapper:

General:

I do appreciate the info, and I know they're working on it, but I wanna feel like a killer again. I wanna actually play the game and not feel like I need to stare someone down on the hook cuz I lost 4 gens instantly.

Thanks again though, I have faith, I just Idk.

Oh boy here we go