If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Patch 2.0

Options
Caretaker
Caretaker Member Posts: 764

The patch where nothing changed. I'm so glad the game is now finally balanced. Oh boy, the vacuum is gone! Glad I still have 20+ pallets to munch through as they Sprint Burst away multiple times. Good thing I have Bamboozle to stop this loop...and they sprinted to another jungle gym. Hmm.

Comments

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,245
    Options
    Caretaker said:

The patch where nothing changed. I'm so glad the game is now finally balanced. Oh boy, the vacuum is gone! Glad I still have 20+ pallets to munch through as they Sprint Burst away multiple times. Good thing I have Bamboozle to stop this loop...and they sprinted to another jungle gym. Hmm.

@Caretaker

Hello!

The developers have mentioned their being a balanced changes in the mid-patch update!

I'll give you some things they've said so far :)
    Note that these are being tested and can always change!

Freddy:
    -Dream transition reduced to 4 seconds (was 7).
    -Selfcare doesn't cause survivors to wake up during a failed skill check.
    -Dream world effects will be decreased for both sides (and I'm assuming the slowness and aura revealing).

Trapper:
    -Traps auto-regenerate when sabotaged.
    -Starts with 2 traps in hand.
    -More add-ons to make sabotaging traps harder.
    -Aimation of placing a trap will be faster.

General:
    -Killer's power will be less reliant on their add-ons (Example: Nurse blink doesn't need anything to make her power reliable).
    -Killer's power will be faster in general.

Hopefully this will make you more happy and make you look forward to the balance mid-patch!
    If you want to see my source, go-to "Q&A sessions" and then check out the "June 4" Red dot Q&A session!

Have a great time in the fog!
  • Caretaker
    Caretaker Member Posts: 764
    Options

@Nickenzie said:
    Caretaker said:

@Caretaker

Hello!

The developers have mentioned their being a balanced changes in the mid-patch update!

Freddy:
    -Dream world effects will be decreased for both sides (and I'm assuming the slowness and aura revealing).

Trapper:

General:
    -Killer's power will be less reliant on their add-ons (Example: Nurse blink doesn't need anything to make her power reliable).

Hopefully this will make you more happy and make you look forward to the balance mid-patch!
    If you want to see my source, go-to "Q&A sessions" and then check out the "June 4" Red dot Q&A session!

I do appreciate the info, and I know they're working on it, but I wanna feel like a killer again. I wanna actually play the game and not feel like I need to stare someone down on the hook cuz I lost 4 gens instantly.

Thanks again though, I have faith, I just Idk.

• MrsMaliciousX
    MrsMaliciousX Member Posts: 736
    Options

@Caretaker said:

@Nickenzie said:
    Caretaker said:

@Caretaker

Hello!

Freddy:

Trapper:

General:

I do appreciate the info, and I know they're working on it, but I wanna feel like a killer again. I wanna actually play the game and not feel like I need to stare someone down on the hook cuz I lost 4 gens instantly.

Thanks again though, I have faith, I just Idk.

Oh boy here we go