The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

I want faster bloodpoing spending

Spyd
Spyd Member Posts: 31
edited May 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

If you play DbD daily, you end more time than not nearing 1M bloodpoints, so instead of playing (fun) you have to spend your bloodpoints (slow and boring).

I want to "get rid" of my bloodpoints faster, because the worst of all is that last reset I got 1,9M bloodpoints, and I already had 900K, so I had to spend like 10 minutes "bloodwebbing" to get from 2,8M to under 1M.

My suggestion would be to disable the fancy animations and effects from the bloodweb, and the delay before the object is bought, so you can burn bloodpoints fast. Also, for the people that don't want or like this, make it a toggle on the options menu, being the current behavior the default value.

Comments

• foxsansbox
    foxsansbox Member Posts: 2,209

All they need to do to substantially improve bloodweb spending, which IMO definitely should not require for us to wait for whatever BP grind fix they have implemented, is to add a function to allow us to buy all nodes up to a node, so long as the entity doesn't interfere with that path. You click several nodes out, the game spends your BP and when the entity spawns it takes its turn as well until a conflict appears and then it pauses to let the player choose a new node.