I think the new Mori change is really bad for the game, here's why

13»

Comments

• hastarkis
    hastarkis Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 580

Considering the fact they are going to change ~40 perks and, maybe, anything else in a game flow (including BBQ and DS) I definitely want to see what they'll have for us and *then* ask for changes if needed.

Just like after Q&A people complained "why not removing perk tiers, it's so much easier, what else can they do" and here we are: grind massively reduced and even (if I can say that) eliminated because no matter how many DLCs you have - the cost of "all new perks for all my characters" will be the same: P3 the new character and that's it. Pretty nice change, very thoughtful.

So yeah, of course it *can be* very bad idea which conflicts with BBQ, Archives, achievements and sacred friendship. But there are SO many rocks underwater I can't believe they don't know about at least couple of them. And there must be a cool sulution.

Maybe they'll rise rewards and therefore remove BP multiplier from BBQ. Will change tunnel thing so there's no DS in the endgame needed. Will make anything else to help new mori system.

I'm personally very curious about 1v1 custom things. Do we have to use bot-3d-person to be able to practice some chases without auto-mori after down? Or maybe it won't be work in custom matches? How to check new killer's mori with that system?

But anyway. It's very reasonable to see new system on PTB firstly. Of course, we all make good thing here speaking up our desires and fears but as long as devs can't speak back it's kinda... I can't say "pointless" but some sort of not really efficient.

I don't really like how this change looks right now (and I agree with lots of arguments) but I can't say anything against it before the actual PTB release.