Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Ghostface Stalking Through Objects

rororoxor
rororoxor Member Posts: 182
edited May 2022 in Bug Reporting

I've been playing GF a good bit and since the last major patch, seems like he can occasionally stalk through solid objects. This is kinda annoying for me as GF, and it also can even sometimes reveal survivor hiding locations. For instance, take a look at this clip

Here I can stalk the Feng at 0:05 and 0:07 before she even enters my 'stalk circle' the zone on my screen where I can stalk players, and even before she enters my field of view. This kind of thing has happened to me many times and as someone with many, many hours in GF it's not normal or intended, I'm not stalking a 'sliver' of the survivor here or anything.

5 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• the_ghost_man
    the_ghost_man Member Posts: 17

Yeahh I noticed the same thing, it def needs to be fixed/looked into

• bruhbba101
    bruhbba101 Member Posts: 23

I was hiding from a ghostface player and he spotted me, he told me afterwards that he was able to stalk me through objects as well. Please fix!