Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

DC BAN

Z4N1EST
Z4N1EST Member Posts: 2

The introduction of the disconnection ban has increased the health of the game massively. However, every 15-20 games for some reason my game freezes and then the end game screen appears. It says that the killer has disconnected and my player has an escape sign next to it. However, when I return back to the loading screen I have a disconnection ban. This would not bother me if it was maybe max an hour. However, the bans have stacked up to 24 hours. It's ridiculous that I'm given a penalty when I don't even disconnect . Will this always be the case or will the DC penalty change or be fixed to actually work? It's not on my side because my internet in always connected through ethernet and does not stop working with other games, and I have a high end PC.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated