Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

How much do we love Haddie?

leviivel
leviivel Member Posts: 277

I personally adore Haddie, i’ve been wanting her as a survivor forever.

but i see a lot of mixed reception (mostly of her design for some reason), so i’d like to see how much people like her.

so, will she be your new main, or do you never wanna play her?

How much do we love Haddie? 58 votes

Slay queen (New main)
1%
ShadowIce 1 vote
Love her!
25%
MazoobiFilthyLegionMainBrokenbonesCheeseAntonAnchorTeashinobu149AurelleBennett_They1Themjesterkind[Deleted User][Deleted User]AlyssaaMacSpinostafrikawickJonathanByersSlowpeach 15 votes
Meh
41%
VolantConch1719Mat_SellaSacrilegeGGCashelP14Aven_FallenBlazelskiRoboMojoblackfoxx_xGlamourousLeviathantenoresaxTatariuCluelessFobboIlliterateGenocideGannTMQwQwGuiltiistickthemanGamerEzraTricksters_Wife 24 votes
Don’t like her
18%
ValikHannonxtr4meAzxx93getuy45u4iusizzlingmario4Plsfix369deKlaw_04Araphexspliffysandsduygu 11 votes
Naur, get her out of my face.
12%
GibberishBlueberrydarkcloudlinkTheArbiterGazgemauchFeelsBadManElleGreen 7 votes

Comments

• AnchorTea
    AnchorTea Member Posts: 1,019
    Love her!

AJ Mason vibes from F13

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,612
    Love her!

I'm a big fan of her visual design. Facial scars are such a good vibe to use for characters, I really like it.

Wouldn't say she's "main" material, I don't pick survivors to main, but she's definitely one of my favourite designs for original characters for sure!

• Mazoobi
    Mazoobi Member Posts: 1,564
    Love her!

Was meh at first, but now I'm digging her design!

• ShadowIce
    ShadowIce Member Posts: 228
    Slay queen (New main)

She most likely going to be part of my 13 survivors mains💀 don't know which placement yet

• Brokenbones
    Brokenbones Member Posts: 5,167
    Love her!

I like the paranormal investigator aesthetic

• GlamourousLeviathan
    GlamourousLeviathan Member Posts: 981
    Meh

I wouldn't say "meh" I would say that she is okay.

• FeelsBadMan
    FeelsBadMan Member Posts: 570

She looks like Nea's mom.

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531
    Meh

She looks like she's stoned out of her gourd.

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,216
    Meh

I don't find her particularly meh, I just don't love her either. So I guess this is the closest.

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 6,016
    Meh

I just want them to fix her hair. that all. then she will be ten times better

Worse default hair ever. (it might be glitched though)

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Love her!

She might become one of my mains, it depends. The only thing I don't like about her is her hair.

• ElleGreen
    ElleGreen Member Posts: 1,063

She Is such a cool character, but her default and perks are so bad. Zero creativity went Into her. I hope they fix that. Having someone I can relate too who Is also Indian In this game Is super cool, but like no actual studying went Into what someone like her would dress like and her perks do not represent her psychic side... boring perks and a tacky default!!! please do better @Peanits @MandyTalk

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 6,016
    edited May 2022
    Meh

We could get a Lengha or Saris cosmetic further down the line, a lot of Indian cultural clothing.

Her default hair is awful

• Valik
    Valik Member Posts: 1,274
    Don’t like her

She's modeled really funky - she's not even all that ugly in the art, but there's a very uncanny nature to her model she looks off.

Also, her lore gets an F-

She fights off a vampire by drawing a moon on its face.

Lame.

• duygu
    duygu Member Posts: 333
    Don’t like her

she reminds me of jane and i can remember only one fun game with jane in it

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

She seems ok. Is it just me or does she look a bit like Dora the Explorer meets Days from Future Past?

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,553
    Meh

Her look in the cinematic looks wonderful, especially the frame they used for the thumbnail where all the glass is shattered behind her and she stares at the 'camera' defiantly.

I just wish that energy translated into the game and she didn't look as goofy.

• deKlaw_04
    deKlaw_04 Member Posts: 3,660
    Don’t like her

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣wow that’s great one. And you know what? Your 100% accurate lmao. I love X-men days of future past

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,060
    Meh

That is the most neutral here. I dont really hate her or think she is "meh", but I would also say that she is not a Character I will play often.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266

Agree...the option de-escalated real quick right there

• RoboMojo
    RoboMojo Member Posts: 1,326
    Meh

She isn't Jeff.