Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Toolbox bug + Streetwise persistence

So, there's 2 minor bugs that are easy to fix or not important whatsoever.

I am on Xbox One.

The toolbox used to do this on Haddenfeild only, but seems to be a massive problem when using speed increasing addons. However to fix this issue for the time being drop the toolbox & pick it back up.

Second issue I've noticed is with streetwise, I was playing against an Oni in the Yamoka estate with a bunch of what seems to be very new players some had very low gamer score suggesting it's a child who doesn't have access to a ton of games which is fine but I don't care for crouch walking Jakes, Dwights or whatever but I decided to spectate to see how bad it was going after 2 gens got done and a meg who played semi decent. I was the only one running streetwise for the added bonus of Gen Rushing the killers which is whatever every killer seems to have played poorly today so I wanted to get into higher MMR. During the spectate scene I noticed that when Jake was near the hook I died on, streetwise activated even though I wasn't in the match playing but I was spectating however due to frustration I blocked the player to not play with them ever again so I cannot confirm if it's a spectating thing only or if streetwise persists until I leave the match entirely.

To give a TL;DR about the Streetwise it seems to persist after death but I can't confirm if it's only a specator issue or something else although I can confirm I've encountered this when a Nea who was using it died from a mori kill although I cannot confirm she left the match fully & wasn't spectating.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated