Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Of your last 10 games as survivor what percentage of killers were hardcore tunneling campers

Neophyte
Neophyte Member Posts: 3

I'll start! 100% no word of lie. Every last game filled with them.

Of your last 10 games as survivor what percentage of killers were hardcore tunneling campers 40 votes

0%
20% 8 votes
0 - 25%
40% 16 votes
25-50%
25% 10 votes
50 - 75%
7% 3 votes
75 - 100%
7% 3 votes

Comments

• ReikoMori
    ReikoMori Member Posts: 3,333

Maybe one or two every now and then

• Viskod
    Viskod Member Posts: 854

Of my last 10?

None.

• Viskod
    Viskod Member Posts: 854

I remember one of them where my friends accused the killer of tunneling but no one got hooked twice in a row so I don't even know what they were thinking.

• Plsfix369
    Plsfix369 Member Posts: 566

There are still a F* ton of tunnelers and campers in Low MMR. Also, in my matches, there is a strong correlation with low skill plays and tunneling/camping, whereas when I play at high and average MR, I only die mostly due to my lack of use of "Meta" perks and very altruistic playstyle (mostly trading on hook when killers are camping or body blocking when killers are tunneling).

My best tip is that if you're afraid that a killer might camp you or your ally, equip Kinship to buy your team some time even if you die, or bring Desperate Measure and Sprint Burst to hook bomb as fast as possible, maybe giving both of you and the hooked teammate some necessary seconds to body block or Dead hard right after.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

A few of the killers I've went against has tunneled and camped.

• JaviiMii
    JaviiMii Member Posts: 286

There was a time when I had 8/10 games with tunneling/camping. It has become much less recently. Not sure if I got back to a reasonable MMR (haven't played as much SoloQ) --- simce my NOED count has also gone down by a lot.

Anyway. I remember two, maybe three matches today where the killer was tunneling hard. Once I forced a protection hit by bodyblocking - but nope, after hitting me out of the way they ignored me and locked back on the original target. The other one was just Standard trying to get one out asap - which didn't quite work out. And one I'm not sure if it was tunneling....or just overcommitting. They just chased that one guy without ever managing to down them and ignored everything and everyone else.

• Chiky
    Chiky Member Posts: 746

I haven't played a game where the killer tunnels anyone so idk...

• Munqaxus
    Munqaxus Member Posts: 2,752

I would say I see a tunnel-off-hook-till-dead / face-camper about 1 in 5 games. So about 15% - 20% ish, if I was going to give it a percentage.