Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - Charlotte Permanently Waking Speed After Switching From Victor

FreeSody
FreeSody Member Posts: 1

Found a nice bug where, after switching back to Charlotte either by parking Victor or latching him onto a healthy survivor, Charlotte permanently moves in waking speed and does not fully go back to 4.6 unless Victor is kicked. Clip below, PC log at the end of the post.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Character played: The Twins

Perks Played: Remember Me, Hoarder, Agitation, Hex: Ruin

Add-ons Used: Tiny Fingernail, Blood Black Hood (perhaps this is the culprit as it affects the time it takes for Charlotte to wake from her dormant state)

Map: RPD (are we surprised)

Frequency of the issue: Every time I switched back to Charlotte without Victor being kicked.

I do not know if having Victor destroyed by other means (landing atop something too tall, being crushed by a pallet etc) also allow you to regain proper movement speed, but this is definitely game-breaking and unfun for such a niche and rarely seen killer. Not sure if it's the add-ons or simply a bug with the Twins themselves, but it was enough for me to say, that's enough DBD for the evening.

Got my challenge tho... 😅

(apologies for the link below being to my twitter but it wouldn't allow me to add the clip to this post directly and I'd already uploaded it there)

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated