I can’t get The Dredge out of my closet...

DaddyFatSacks420
DaddyFatSacks420 Member Posts: 183
edited May 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

So the other night I woke up to the sound of my closet doorknob jiggling. After maybe 5 min when I couldn’t stand it anymore I got up and opened the closet. I fell backwards immediately out of fear when opening the door after finding The Dredge lurking inside. It didn’t seem menacing though, it just stared. I was too tired at the time to deal with this so I said good night and shut the closet. The next morning I got out of bed and flung open the closet door and thought I must of dreamt the ordeal from the night before, because it seemed my closet was uninhabited. When I noticed right before closing the door again... there it was, The Dredge was pulling an E.T. by blending in with the few stuffed animals I had from childhood sitting on the closet floor. I just shook my head and had to laugh but closed the closet and went about my day. Now every time I walk in my bedroom there’s a black mist emanating from the space under the closet door. Last night there were terrifying sounds coming from the closet KEEPING ME AWAKE. I’m gonna lose my mind by June if someone doesn’t come and take this thing out. If I reach in the closet and try to grab it all I can get a handful of is black mist that dissipates, so I can’t even throw it out. All I can imagine is The Dredge trying on all my clothes and hats. I thought about sleeping on the couch but then what if The Dredge decides to use my bed... does anyone know how long it takes to off gas black mist from a memory foam mattress?