Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Wiggle progress does not regress while slugged

Nyog
Nyog Member Posts: 33
edited May 2022 in Bug Reporting

I've been playing all week and noticed anyone I drop will later instantly wiggle out no matter how long I wait. I've had this happen on a variety of killers and loadouts, and even tested it in a private match where I slugged for ten minutes.

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

Comments

• Bwsted
    Bwsted Member Posts: 3,452

It's not a bug. The regression has been removed somewhat recently. It's documented in the patch notes.

• Nyog
    edited May 2022

Which patch notes because I can't seem to find them? The last 4 patch notes say nothing about it.

Also what am I supposed to do now if I'm forced to drop the second to last player? Bleed them out?

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,752
    edited May 2022

This was removed in 5.5.1. And yes you can potentially have to bleed someone out now which is part of why the change is stupid and should be reverted imo.

Post edited by sizzlingmario4 on
  • Nyog

I don't see this anywhere in the patch notes. I hate to believe something that can have a huge effect on how a game plays out wouldn't be documented anywhere.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,752
    edited May 2022
  • FeryGEN
    FeryGEN Member Posts: 628

Firstly - Progress never regressed and was even added if you were dropped to the ground, and secondly - the regression was removed if you didn’t wiggle

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,999

The progress when slugged was removed - as per the patch notes shown above.

This is not a bug, but by design.

This discussion has been closed.