Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What do you think of rachel keller from the 2002 ring?

leatherfav88
leatherfav88 Member Posts: 209

This is a disscusion for people who have see the ring, so if anyone comments "daaah i dont know how that is" either watch it, or look it up.

So i dont really hear many people talk much about rachels character in the ring, so i would like to open up some diascusion about her. I personally really liked her. I loved the scenes where she was reaserching the farm, because it, mainley because like investigators/reporters in these kinds of films.

I thought her relationship with noah was really intresting. Even tho there divoreced, that doesn't stop one from helping or caring about the other. They feel real in the scence that they arent bitter twords eachother and that there seems to be a bit of regret in their seperating.

But thats my opinion, tell me what you think. Also sorry for any spelling or grammer mistakes