What is the thing that makes you go "????????" in dbd

Options
BenZ0
BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125

For me it is when survivors that block you completely after getting unhooked to take a BT hit and if you go tunnel them then they DC or insult you for tunneling.

Or the fact that Blight has 6 fingers.

Comments

• sluc16
    sluc16 Member Posts: 535
    Options

For me the most ????? thing are the hatchets, so many times they hit when they don't even touch you or you are already behind a wall or rock

• Mazoobi
    Mazoobi Member Posts: 1,496
    Options

The mentality of some players from both sides.

• Viskod
    Viskod Member Posts: 854
    Options

People who unhook you immediately on your first hook when you can sit there for over half a generator just chilling. Right in front of the killer, without Borrowed Time.

I was once hooked right next to the generator I was working on, it was over half finished, and a Meg sneaks up and unhooks me almost immediately. drawing the killers attention back to the hook.

She could have sat on that generator and just hung out with me on the hook for a good 40-50 more seconds.

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,731
    Options

The things people don't understand unless they play Huntress lmao, although it does SOMETIMES still happen when playing Huntress where it's like "No that probably shouldn't have hit"

• bittercranberry
    bittercranberry Member Posts: 454
    Options

90% of Solo Q is literally ?????

• Brimp
    Brimp Member Posts: 2,766
    Options

When people called coh "useless" because it got nerfed to 75% heal speed then 50% and said the same thing.

• BenZ0
    Options

tbf the majority of the community has a very 1 sided brain when it comes dbd. If a perk is not top tier over the top meta then its trash and a meme perk. Its crazy how few ppl are willing to open up their mind and think in a more versetile way, its honestly very sad to see. Thats why I loved scott jund, hes one of the 5 open minded ppl in this game.

• BenZ0
    Options

Oh yes, honestly I havent got it in a while but since i mentioned it I probably challanged RNjesus now and will get it soon enough again.

• Thusly_Boned
    Thusly_Boned Member Posts: 2,806
    Options

For real. And a lot of survs know it, and will keep you in their hitbox if they can't get away. I'll get screwed by the aim assist at least a couple times per killer session.

• egg_
    egg_ Member Posts: 1,933
    Options

The insane amount of times people accuse of wall hacking makes me go ????

• MrBuffalo
    MrBuffalo Member Posts: 312
    Options

Holy crap I wish they would remove it.....It just does not work....

• Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911
    Options

Slinger gunshot fire hears sound of hit registration harpoon immediatly repels back to gun. E key strikes again! Dead hard hit registration is assininely frustrating.

• Dead_Harder
    Dead_Harder Member Posts: 1,370
    Options

Unexpected end game rage after amazing fun games.

Reverse salt for giving other people hatch/ letting others escape.

Shame dcs in first 30 second of a game.

Ahh and of course being accused of tunneling and camping when you did neither and chilled all game. That one is a classic.

• Viskod
    Viskod Member Posts: 854
    Options

Survivors with Dead Hard, Decisive Strike, Unbreakable, and Iron Will attacking me in the post game chat specifically for just having used Lethal Pursuer and/or BBQ&Chili.

One time I was told that I was "A little baby that needed those perks to hold my hand."

My dude. You're running the most meta meta to ever meta a meta and you attack a killer that's not using slowdown Perks or Corrupt Intervention when you still lose.

• Alrp51
    Alrp51 Member Posts: 1
    Options

i question the whole game and my actions sometimes because one wrong move and you become a toxic player 😂

• Xendritch
    Xendritch Member Posts: 1,842
    Options

People who cleanse dull bones when they have no bone related perks.

You don't need to prepare for NOED at 5 gens.

• Wampirita
    Wampirita Member Posts: 808
    Options

Survivors DCing during their death hook/mori. Like ???? Bro, take your pitiful amount of points xD

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270
    Options

Pigs who always drop chase with an untrapped survivor to chase an inactive trapped one. And then drop chase with an inactive trapped one to chase an active trapped one.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,054
    Options

General game sense of players.

Greeding gens you can't possibly finish, taking chases near hooked players, dying near hooked players, healing when teammates are in a chase and trying to work on gens once that player is hooked, not dropping pallets for mysterious reasons, etc.

I could go on for a while, and I haven't even gotten to killers yet. The general game sense of the DbD community is really, really bad. Part of that is a lack of in-game comms and part of that is a lack of a competitive mode, so macro level things don't get talked about at the community level.

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,081
    Options

Lag, hit boxes, and teammates

• foxsansbox
    foxsansbox Member Posts: 2,209
    Options

THIS. The amount of times I clipped a fence or pole or some invisible ######### leaf because the game decided I could be more accurate if it moved my entire camera the wrong way.

• Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327
    Options

Seeing survivors T-Bagging at a Myers in an open space. Admittedly this is hilarious once they realize it's Infinite T3 Insta-Kill.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,091
    Options

Hit boxes. As survivor there are more times where I get hit where it looks like it definitely shouldn't - like I'm behind a wall or halfway down a drop after a vault - but there are times I think "how did that not hit me" when I'll be in the open and next to the killer.

Most things random teammates do. Many times they aren't doing anything beginning/mid game and leave a teammate to die on first hook or bleed out. Is crouching in a corner doing nothing while no where near the killer really that fun? You're not even getting BP.

Pigs that tunnel out a survivor with trap on their head that isn't touching gens while ignoring the teammates easily getting gens done quickly because they aren't being interrupted.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    edited May 2022
    Options

To be fair. Its hard to identify a polite survivor at 5 gens up.

But yeah, the teabag thingy. Yesterday i had a trapper daily. Endgame, 1 survivor was just rescued out of the basement. Downed next to the closed gate. Hooked a miquaela next to it and chased the other 2 survivors out. Miquaela had luck and managed to jump of the hook, got Jane up and then Jane proceeded to teabag me at the exit for the whole 2 minutes. Jane, that did basically nothing during the whole match.

Even the other survivors were disgusted by her behavior. Was actually funny how they turned on her for that show.

• Vlarian
    Vlarian Member Posts: 162
    Options

as nurse, my weapon going through a survivor only to hit the pallet they just vaulted

• sonata93
    sonata93 Member Posts: 414
    Options

Tunneling. Now, I know this term is thrown around way too nonchalantly and I agree a lot of survivors accuse killers of tunneling even when they aren't, but I'm talking about actual tunneling.

I had this yesterday with a Wraith on Gideon. I was running a powerful but not overly meta build (Lithe, Prove Thyself, DS, and Kindred), and I brought a yellow medkit. Anyway, the Wraith finds me first and I manage to run him for a couple of minutes and two gens pop. When he hooks me, he cloaks and camps right by the hook. As soon as another player unhooks me with BT, he hits me with BT and continues to chase me (whilst ignoring any other player taking hits for me). I run him and another gen pops but he finally catches me and hooks me. Same process as before: he camps and hits me through BT, I let him down me as my DS was about to run out so he eats the decisive. At this stage, both final gens have popped and it turns out he had NOED. I loop him whilst my teammates are trying to help and take hits but he's completely ignoring them and finally downs me. The EGC starts and he hooks me for the third, and final time and as I'm being sacrificed he repeatedly swings at me whilst I'm on the hook. The reason it had me like "????" was because: he kicked no gens, completely ignored all the other players, and was so determined to hook me that he wasted time by hitting me through several BT's and a decisive strike.

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,988
    Options

Survivor behavior in general. Not going to lie, half the reason I play is just because I want to see what crazy antics they get up to.

• ihateboons
    ihateboons Member Posts: 167
    Options

Killers tunneling and camping SoloQ™ players, then trying to brag post game that they got a 4k with 13k BP during a Bloodhunt lmao

• amazing_grace
    amazing_grace Member Posts: 734
    Options

When survivors decide to Suicide on hook and someone rescues them but they go down and then they refuse to let you heal them and instead crawl around on the floor until they bleed out. If you didn't want to play, why did you queue up for a match. Why won't you let me pick you up so you can at least run at the killer instead of bleeding out on the ground for 4 minutes????

• Phantom_
    Phantom_ Member Posts: 1,188
    Options

Ngl when I first started playing this game I didn't know that it was considered T-bagging, instead of the closest thing to "victory" dancing lmao. Honestly, they should add some survivor dance moves xD

-

For me SoloQ, some of the Martian hit-boxes, and the fact that survivor names or abbreviations like ggwp (without space in between) are censored in the post-game chat lol.

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,753
    Options

The player base in general confuses me

I actually put together a bingo board i use whenever i play and regardless of the outcome at least 1 space ends up being filled

For those who are curious, here's the board, feel free to use

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,454
    Options

Survivors not bringing items to games. Come on you have so many items why not use them?

• Pumpkinbros
    Pumpkinbros Member Posts: 424
    Options

Jakes that sabotage hooks after they get saved.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

Seeing someone play Deathslinger.

Seriously, why? Just... just play Huntress. She is the same gameplay wise but better in pretty much every way possible!