We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Can we get a fix for the Evil Incarnate achievement?

Options
NAVIks
NAVIks Member Posts: 22

I've played about 5 games now, and every time there's 1 survivor left, they hide in a locker, and there's no way to counter it. It's to the point where someone was hiding in a locker, and I made them struggle off of my shoulder in a corner they couldn't get out of, and they DC'd, and I still haven't been able to get the achievement. It's been more then 5 games by now, but tonight all 5 have been the same. Is there any way to fix this? And why can't we mori survivors on the ground with a tombstone? Myers mains, how do you counter this?

Answers

• jakubr21
    jakubr21 Member Posts: 173
    Options

I know how you feel, i played for 4 hours to get this achievement and my last game there was last survivor that was always going into a locker, so i took him and went with him to a corner. PWYF helped me to catch up to him and i got it.

• Lekitzul
    Lekitzul Member Posts: 495
    Options

So, from what I understand, take them out of a locker drop and pick them up on repeat, it counts as wiggle time. Then they are standing so you can Tombstone. I'm saving up items to get his achievements, so I'm worried about it.

• OmniscientFool
    OmniscientFool Member Posts: 3
    edited November 2022
    Options
    • The achievement was bugged last I knew. I've done it once recently and it did not count. Maybe the Forged in Fog update fixed it. They "Fixed an issue that caused kills and sacrifices not being properly tracked in challenges and achievements"

• Lekitzul
    Lekitzul Member Posts: 495
    Options

Honestly, if they keep locker hopping, I'll literally drag them out, drop them, pick them up, drop them. They will eventually automatically break free.....