Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Who do you think the rarest survivor is?

JonathanByers
JonathanByers Member Posts: 167

In games, whether you’re playing as survivor or killer who do you think the rarest survivor is to play with/go against?

Who do you think the rarest survivor is? 86 votes

Jonathan
54%
GibberishSeiko300MiriamGSkeletalEliteBlazelskiLeonardo1itamusstang62MrPenguinMazoobiTaigaHellraisingPredatorGlamourousLeviathanLordRegalHannonFilthyLegionMainRavenTheWraithTeabaggingGhostfaceFobbosteponmeadirisBrokenbones 47 votes
Quentin
12%
White_OwlThe_Grim_Reaper99ChurchofPiglilsweetrollWampiritaMaxFiGuyChuckLitAurelleSmokeTheScrapperErendriel_00D_Witness_to_Morbius 11 votes
Tapp
5%
HPhoenixhamada98765GazgemauchvanGlasse1qnyun 5 votes
Jeff
6%
VolantConch1719anarchy753RoboMojoUndershothastarkisDaddyMyers_Mori 6 votes
Adam
4%
BlueberryMat_SellaEmealUseless_Leon21 4 votes
Jeryl
8%
Hex_LlamahilapastastickthemanHitarispliffysandsbittercranberryValaryyn 7 votes
Other/Someone else (please specify)
6%
Science_GuyAven_FallenGreyBigfootIlliterateGenocideTricksters_WifeDEMONANCE 6 votes

Comments

• TeabaggingGhostface
    TeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 3,108
    Jonathan

Either Jonathan or quentin

• NotCascade
    NotCascade Member Posts: 10
    Jonathan

Jonathan and Jeryl 100%, I barely see Jonathan or Jeryl in my games.

• Kabanzai
    Kabanzai Member Posts: 85
    Jonathan

I picked the one I didn't know by name.

• JaviiMii
    JaviiMii Member Posts: 286
    Jonathan

I have seen many more Jeryls than Jonathans. Actually. I have never seen a Jonathan.

• Wampirita
    Wampirita Member Posts: 809
    Quentin

Quentins are so rare, and when you finally see one, it's one of THOSE p3 Quentins that will completely obliterate you when you face him.

They're terrifying :v

• JonathanByers

yeah the P3 Quentin’s on my team or the ones I go against as killer are usually cracked/sweats, they loop the killer for multiple gens, have a macro for insane flashlight clicking speed, some of them use auto dead hard, dead hard for flashlight/pallet saves etc.

• JonathanByers

I’m one of the few people who main Jonathan too, I will definitely say that the outfit was poorly received when it was released, and that Steve is more popular than Jonathan by a lot, whenever I see another Jonathan in a lobby with me while I play as Jonathan/Steve on survivor I get excited, when I see one while I’m playing killer I let them live and always give the Jonathan the hatch if they’re the last survivor.

• Brokenbones
    Brokenbones Member Posts: 5,167
    Jonathan

So glad I bought him before he was taken off the shop

• JonathanByers

Same, so glad I bought him, don’t regret it at all.

• Mazoobi
    Mazoobi Member Posts: 1,564
    Jonathan

I would also put Cybil up there too.

I have her and occasionally play her, but don't see others playing her.

• JonathanByers
    edited May 2022

I mean I did go against two TTVs playing Jonathan and Chames (they switched from Jake to chames) today while playing on my PlayStation account as pig (my PlayStation account only has the stranger things dlc with Steve and Demo P3)

• GreyBigfoot
    GreyBigfoot Member Posts: 954

I'm gonna go with Jonah as the rarest for me, because I feel like paid, $10+ skins are not a fair comparison.

Poor Jonah was released with an exhaustion perk that wasn't Dead Hard, a useless boon, and a training wheels perk. I never see him used. Tapp is also pretty rare but he's got the advantage of time + better perks.

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 6,016
    edited May 2022

Yun-Jin. I see a crap ton of Jonathan and lisa. but never a Yun-jin

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212
    Jeff

I don't remember the last time I saw a Jeff.

Though to be fair the only Jonahs I've seen were doing adept so I don't think they count.

I don't see why this includes legendaries really. They aren't survivors they're skins for survivors that cost 1.5x the price of a chapter, of course people don't buy them often.

• DEMONANCE
    DEMONANCE Member Posts: 800

i don't consider jonathan a survivor he's just a rarely used skin. I'd say it's probably 1-ash 2- Jeff.

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623
    Jonathan

Worst Steve skin

• Plsfix369
    Plsfix369 Member Posts: 566

Haddie Kaur

It speaks for itself.

• Fobbo
    Fobbo Member Posts: 452
    Jonathan

Jonathan and Ash

• Mazoobi
    Mazoobi Member Posts: 1,564
    Jonathan

Well, legendaries are supposed to be new characters but are listed as skins so the devs won't have to do extra perks, bio, etc.

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,214
    Jeff

Technically, I've only seen one Jeryl (which was one of my friends) and about two or three Jonathans, but I don't typically count Legendaries as separate characters, even if they technically are.

Beyond that, I've been keeping track of who I encounter for a few months now, and in that time I've only seen 7 Jeffs, with second place going to a tie between Tapp and Jonah at 14 sightings.

• MaxFiGuy
    MaxFiGuy Member Posts: 56
    Quentin

Who is Jonathan?😄😅

• Lekitzul
    Lekitzul Member Posts: 495
    Jonathan

I've literally never seen a Jonathan in person.

• Science_Guy
    Science_Guy Member Posts: 2,004

If we're counting legendaries then Cybil is way rarer than Jonathan in my experience.

• SkeletalElite
    SkeletalElite Member Posts: 2,687
    Jonathan

I want to answer jeryl so much but it isn't true and that's a good thing

• Tricksters_Wife
    Tricksters_Wife Member Posts: 545

I would say Jonah or Zarina are the rarest for me.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,060

Ash.

He is licensed, meaning you have to pay actual money to get him and he has nothing going for him, when you are not a fan of Evil Dead or Bruce Campbell.

• MrPenguin
    MrPenguin Member Posts: 2,425
    edited May 2022
    Jonathan

I saw one Johnathan right before the ST license got sacrificed to the entity. Have only seen one other since.

VA did a great job imo and it was my first time hearing it, so I made sure to snag him before it got removed.

• MaxFiGuy
    MaxFiGuy Member Posts: 56