The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Any plans for adding in-match compensation for DC abuse?

Rlabotath
Rlabotath Member Posts: 125

Currently, Survivors will commonly abuse DC for denying killers the activation of Blood Warden and/or Scourge Hook Perks. I've had this occur numerous times, and I've had many matches where the Pain Resonance would've actually led to a 4k if the regression would've occurred, but due to the DC, they were able to get an exit gate open. I apologize if I sound petty, but me losing those MMR points because someone is allowed to abuse the DC system is should not be okay in any regards.

My idea, if they DC'd while downed and/or being carried, their aura is revealed to the killer, and the body remains until hooked, at which point, triggers whatever effects it should, and is then removed from the match. The body only lasts for a short duration, so it can't be abused (aka, long enough for the killer to walk over and pick them up if on the ground.) If their health state would be recovered by healing or flashlight/pallet save, the body vanishes.

Comments