Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Main reason of overperforming Pain Resonance

Elan
Elan Member Posts: 83

On dev stream we saw that PR is top used perk according to data. The main reason I personally love this perk is the fact you don't have to walk around map manually kicking gens. The 15 % regression is quite ok, nothing crazy and yet with pop and smart survivor you can use either PR or pop and I rather spend time doing other things than kicking gens. Informative side of the perk is quite fine, but if reworked or nerfed I'd rather it being a perk saving you time by not kicking gens as surge does.

Comments

• Mozic
    Mozic Member Posts: 601

Seems like a fine evaluation to me. I'd probably still run it at 10% regression - it really just needs to be enough that you can have time to get there before the survivors complete it if it's really close.

• YOURFRIEND
    YOURFRIEND Member Posts: 3,389

It's weird data. I hardly ever see that perk.

• Brokenbones
    Brokenbones Member Posts: 5,167

I don't think the data is showing it as overperforming

Just that it's simply a very popular perk, probably for the exact reasons you listed

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,179

I don't think it's over performing, just popular because it gives QoL by not needing to walk to the Gen to kick it. The real value is the combination with pop in case the Survivors touched it again or regress another Gen a great amount. All value if PR that may be overperforming is in combination with other perks like DMS or pop.

The perk itself is completely fine.

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 6,016

Unlike pop I don't have to kick a gen.

• Munqaxus
    Munqaxus Member Posts: 2,752

I see it all the time. I swear I see it more than Ruin now.

• Deferlo
    Deferlo Member Posts: 131

It's also very popular because high mobility killer can identify the generator with the most progress and quickly go pop it or chase survivor off.