How would you feel if Onryo could turn TVs on with a short animation?

Options
Bennett_They1Them
Bennett_They1Them Member Posts: 2,513

animation speed could be massively improved to be nearly instant with addons, but would take only a second or two at base speed.

Also, maybe the iri remote could make it so that whenever a survivor with a tape walks past a TV it gets turned back on?

How would you feel if Onryo could turn TVs on with a short animation? 4 votes

That'd be cool.
50%
Bennett_They1Them[Deleted User] 2 votes
Eh, why not.
50%
IlliterateGenocideLekitzul 2 votes
That'd be super OP.
0%

Comments

• Advorsus
    Advorsus Member Posts: 1,033
    Options

Nah. Just wasting more of her time for very little payoff. Because if I'm turning on the TV I'm already at the TV, and don't need to teleport to it. And the chances of me needing to teleport back there before it would've just turned on normally is probably pretty low.

She needs her slowdown on manifesting removed. It makes no sense. She doesn't get a speed boost from manifesting normally, then I'd understand her being slowed. Why slow a killer with no chase power??

Her TV's should also build up stacks passively while survivors are within range. Remove their ability to turn off TV's except when removing a tape. To get rid of 3 stacks of condemned you have to remove a tape and go put it the assigned TV like normal. However if that TV is turned off it turns back on when you insert a tape.

This would not only make her power actually do something and create a sense of urgency and game slowdown, it's actually more in line with the lore. Where you had to show others the tape to spread it around and not get killed in 7 days.

• Bennett_They1Them
    Bennett_They1Them Member Posts: 2,513
    edited May 2022
    Options
    That'd be cool.

I actually really like that.

edit: although, my idea would still be something.

• Lekitzul
    Lekitzul Member Posts: 495
    Options
    Eh, why not.

It might add on a little extra for her to do more stuff. I mean, her condemn is already pretty weak anyways.